RIP Pup's

Old Dec 21st 2008, 3:09 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light
Default RIP Pup's

Well, with 4 days to go, it looks like this christmas could be a pants one.
The dog that we rescued at 6 weeks old who is now a 50 KG lump of awesomeness looks like he is on last legs and may not see his second christmas with us. Hell, how am i going to tell the kids, especially my little one who absoloutely adores the huge mutt. Thought he'd be my best mate for years and come to work with me and everything, would rather loose a leg than him !
Still, better to have had 15 months with him and he has been awesome. The best dog & loyal friend i could have asked for.
RIP Wolfie......

Big Al

Old Dec 21st 2008, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: RIP Pup's

That's rotten, especially at Christmas. Was it cancer? A few years back we lost two dogs within 3 weeks of each other and it was awful. Took us years to get another one, but I wish we had sooner.
I suppose a New Year pup would be out of the question?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 3:15 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kiwinow
That's rotten, especially at Christmas. Was it cancer? A few years back we lost two dogs within 3 weeks of each other and it was awful. Took us years to get another one, but I wish we had sooner.
I suppose a New Year pup would be out of the question?
I think it'll be a while before we get another one, can't replace the big sod just like that and there aren't many of his breed around !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 6:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Oh No. That is the complete pits.

Whatever has happened?

I agree. You can't just replace a pet.They are a part of your family and just so loved.

You gave him and he gave you some of the best times of your lives simply because it's love all round isn't it. I don't know what has happened here. Just do what you can for him and be blessed you ever had him and he you as a family. It was so worth it.

I don't envy your journey with this at all & all my good wishes go with you , your family and your animal .

Maybe, some time soon, you can think to help another pet. Maybe one that lost it's owner & is totally lost, the way you may soon lose your lovely dog.

Whatever you choose to do, I hope you have a good Christmas .
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

I do really feel for you, we had to make that terrible decision in September for our Boxer, we had him 9 years. It's really upsetting and still now I have a tear when I think of my boy. My two kids cried for a day but then were OK, so hopefully yours will be the same.

Sorry to hear the news.