returning to NZ

Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: returning to NZ

Originally Posted by Maz
Not coming via Chicago are you? As long as you have onward tickets and a valid passport, you'll not have any hassle with US Immigration. Though do have a read of this thread in the US forum...

Let me know if you're coming via Chicago - I can always take a few hours off work and meet you at O'Hare and buy you a drink / coffee.
Thanks Maz thats very sweet but its just La for me i'm afraid
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:35 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poppets
Thanks Maz thats very sweet but its just La for me i'm afraid
I'll meet you in LA and we'll take a detour to Vegas, go gambling and drinking and it'll all remain a secret never to be spoken off again?!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'll meet you in LA and we'll take a detour to Vegas, go gambling and drinking and it'll all remain a secret never to be spoken off again?!

foe gods sake don't do that, if i go to Vegas i'll never come out of casinio land!!!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:12 pm
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

hi all
i need some advice/information.
i have to return to the UK shortly (next week!!) as my grandad has passed away & i'm going to the funeral. So apart from sorting out an airline ticket , i was wondering how easy it will be for me to return into NZ. I have a PR with a 2yr returning residents visa (which is still valid for 18mths).
I am assuming its very easy & they just let me in. I'll only be in the UK for abou a week. I probably sound like i'm stressing (& i probably am!) but i'm trying to sort out everything (hubs will be looking afer the kids for a week )
thanks
popps
My condolences about your grand dad passing away, hope the trip back to the UK goes smoothly

All the best,

Jen
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

feeling my calmer now, flight sorted, Air NZ have been fab. so travel side of things is ok. Meals in freezer for hubs & kids, i just need to pack & tidy my house which looks like a whirl wind has been through it.
I fly thurs eve & i'll be gone til the following weekend so i won't be around much for a while.
catch you all soon
cheers
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

feeling my calmer now, flight sorted, Air NZ have been fab. so travel side of things is ok. Meals in freezer for hubs & kids, i just need to pack & tidy my house which looks like a whirl wind has been through it.
I fly thurs eve & i'll be gone til the following weekend so i won't be around much for a while.
catch you all soon
cheers
Glad to hear the flight is now all sorted Itll be the best lift for your mum being there with her all the best for your trip back to NZ the following week
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eastbound
Glad to hear the flight is now all sorted Itll be the best lift for your mum being there with her all the best for your trip back to NZ the following week

& 2 weeks after i return to NZ, my ma & pa are arriving for christmas
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the trip goes smoothly for you.

Seeya soon

SarahB x