Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Rent a small place in Auckland

Rent a small place in Auckland

Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Leewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the rough
Wink Rent a small place in Auckland

Any pointers to how much a small place would be for me to rent on my own to start with? a room would be great, any ideas or pointers please, i would house share, is that a poss over there? do they do that sort of thing? have asked quite a while ago but my head was in the shed lol any feed back is much appriecated
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:20 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Rent a small place in Auckland

Yeah, no problems finding a flat share or a room in a house. There are adverts in the papers or online.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Leewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Rent a small place in Auckland

hi happynz, can you tell me the link to newspaper adverts on line, i am not the bill gates of this world on computers lol , boxing im very good, computer rubbish! cheers Lee
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Leewales
Any pointers to how much a small place would be for me to rent on my own to start with? a room would be great, any ideas or pointers please, i would house share, is that a poss over there? do they do that sort of thing? have asked quite a while ago but my head was in the shed lol any feed back is much appriecated
trademe.co.nz is a good place to start.
should be fine to get a houseshare...but you will prob need to be there in person before you could tie up a place. budget for two weeks in a motel to start off with.

for places on your own look at realenz.co.nz.

for a room prob around 120 - 150 a week and for a place on your own prob 350 a week and up, in relatively nice areas.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:07 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

You can try http://www.gumtree.co.nz/auckland/9196_1.html to get an idea.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:45 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Hi,

I have just bought a house in Auckland and have a room with en suite bathroom to rent out for $150 a week.

Let me know if your still looking. Its available from 23rd November,

Cheers,

Rob