Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Regards to my PR thread.

Regards to my PR thread.

Old May 2nd 2007, 7:46 pm

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold
Default Regards to my PR thread.

Hi all just a quick note about people getting annoyed about other peoples opinions. Now i joined this site ages ago because it is a source of fantastic information and a hell of a pool of talent and good advice on living in another country. Almost every one here is willing to help each other. Not to mention not being charged for it (a rare thing these days). Now i firmly believe in telling you the facts and real life experiences of living and working in a new country. If anyone can't handle the bad side of things then i am sorry that you can't see it. That is life, every country has it's good and bad points. Now as regards to NZ, we loved it and miss it. But we had bad luck and still do. But we all as a family don't regret having had the chance to do it. And i am grateful to the people of NZ who sponsored me. They put trust in me and i hope to repay this some day. I am not bitter, disappointed, you bet we are. But again that's life. We had little money while we were there, but we were happier. We realised this more when we came back to the UK. Now i have been lucky to have been to Canada, America, and NZ. So i feel i can give some helpful advice based on my own experiences. Now every one has different experience, one mans story of success is covered by another mans failure. You have to make your own judgments in life and live with your own mistakes. If we as people never tried to move we would still be living in caves etc. So please remember not to slag off, or insult some one for telling you their side of the story. We don't need to do this do we, but we do and for free. Be thankful there are still good people out there. That's why i will stay here and post and help if i can. Life is too short is it not. So be nice out there and remember we are all of a similar type of people simply because we look on here to find out about immigration. Right i am off forra drink of the red stuff, been a crap day. Take care ya all.

Old May 2nd 2007, 7:55 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Regards to my PR thread.

here..here

yes i know spellings crap....in my defense ..the wine is controlling me!

Last edited by ceri75; May 2nd 2007 at 7:56 pm. Reason: muppetness