British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   recruitment agencies (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/recruitment-agencies-365201/)

Frenchy Apr 2nd 2006 1:33 pm

recruitment agencies

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick question. Has anyone any experience to share (Good or bad!) with regards to Nursing agencies?
I have been in contact with Health Link, anyone any experience of these or any others?
Many thanks :)

P18PPS Apr 4th 2006 9:45 pm

Re: recruitment agencies

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick question. Has anyone any experience to share (Good or bad!) with regards to Nursing agencies?
I have been in contact with Health Link, anyone any experience of these or any others?

I read your post a couple of days ago ... the local rag has just arrived and happened to be browsing - I have no experience of any agencies, but noted the following were adertising

healthvision.co.nz
geneva health

Also Grace Joel Retirement Village in St Heliers (Auckland) have been advertising for nursing jobs - c/o Nigel Barnhill, 184 St Heliers Bay Road.

Hope this helps!

dunedindan Apr 4th 2006 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hi Everyone,

we found a nursing agency called tonix in the nursing times they came over to uk to interview wife and found her some jobs to apply for in nz.she got a job at dunedin hospital and we are now here n lovin it
if you contact district health boards yourself( as we have learned some do )and get interviews over phone some of them will pay your relocation expenses
try seek.co.nz to look for nursing jobs in different parts of nz

Frenchy Apr 5th 2006 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by dunedindan
we found a nursing agency called tonix in the nursing times they came over to uk to interview wife and found her some jobs to apply for in nz.she got a job at dunedin hospital and we are now here n lovin it
if you contact district health boards yourself( as we have learned some do )and get interviews over phone some of them will pay your relocation expenses
try seek.co.nz to look for nursing jobs in different parts of nz

THANKS
To both replies
I went to Bay of Plenty DHB in Feb, I really want community not hospital and perhaps education (I am a Nurse teacher at present) These type of posts dont seem to come up very often!
I think I really need to be less fussy!!!!!
i am currently considering exploring medical sales!
Cheers for your help I will explore those links :)