Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

recruitment agencies

recruitment agencies

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Default recruitment agencies

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick question. Has anyone any experience to share (Good or bad!) with regards to Nursing agencies?
I have been in contact with Health Link, anyone any experience of these or any others?
Many thanks
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:45 pm

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: recruitment agencies

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick question. Has anyone any experience to share (Good or bad!) with regards to Nursing agencies?
I have been in contact with Health Link, anyone any experience of these or any others?
Many thanks
I read your post a couple of days ago ... the local rag has just arrived and happened to be browsing - I have no experience of any agencies, but noted the following were adertising

healthvision.co.nz
geneva health

Also Grace Joel Retirement Village in St Heliers (Auckland) have been advertising for nursing jobs - c/o Nigel Barnhill, 184 St Heliers Bay Road.

Hope this helps!
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

dunedindan will become famous soon enoughdunedindan will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hi Everyone,
Many thanks
we found a nursing agency called tonix in the nursing times they came over to uk to interview wife and found her some jobs to apply for in nz.she got a job at dunedin hospital and we are now here n lovin it
if you contact district health boards yourself( as we have learned some do )and get interviews over phone some of them will pay your relocation expenses
try seek.co.nz to look for nursing jobs in different parts of nz
Old Apr 5th 2006, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dunedindan
we found a nursing agency called tonix in the nursing times they came over to uk to interview wife and found her some jobs to apply for in nz.she got a job at dunedin hospital and we are now here n lovin it
if you contact district health boards yourself( as we have learned some do )and get interviews over phone some of them will pay your relocation expenses
try seek.co.nz to look for nursing jobs in different parts of nz
THANKS
To both replies
I went to Bay of Plenty DHB in Feb, I really want community not hospital and perhaps education (I am a Nurse teacher at present) These type of posts dont seem to come up very often!
I think I really need to be less fussy!!!!!
i am currently considering exploring medical sales!
Cheers for your help I will explore those links