Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Raumati South School

Raumati South School

Old Nov 18th 2013, 5:40 am
Just Joined

Curianna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Raumati South School

Hi there, We are about to move to Raumati South and my children will attend the Rudolph Steiner Te Ra school/kindy. Does anyone know much about this school (not the character, more just what its like to go there) or have children that attend?

If so, please let me know as I've heard some rumours that its been going through some hard times.

Thanks
Old Nov 19th 2013, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

skybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud of
Default Re: Raumati South School

sorry i can help you with the Rudolph Steiner Te Ra school, but we have friends who's kids go to Raumati South school and are really happy with the teaching standards and there kids love it.