Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

quick qualifications question please!

quick qualifications question please!

Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:20 am
Just Joined

wobbler is a jewel in the roughwobbler is a jewel in the roughwobbler is a jewel in the roughwobbler is a jewel in the roughwobbler is a jewel in the rough
Default quick qualifications question please!

Hi, just a quickie pleae!

We've had my husbands NVQ assessed and it has come back as

Assessment outcome - National Certificate in Business Administration at Level 4.

Does this qualify us for bonus points?? Please say yes!!!

Thanks in advance.

ps - my husband is not the principal applicant.

Last edited by wobbler; Jan 13th 2009 at 9:07 am. Reason: extra information.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: quick qualifications question please!

I thought bonus points could only be awarded for the principal applicants qualifications? Maybe I'm wrong - perhaps someone with more knowledge can assist.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:43 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wobbler
Hi, just a quickie pleae!

We've had my husbands NVQ assessed and it has come back as

Assessment outcome - National Certificate in Business Administration at Level 4.

Does this qualify us for bonus points?? Please say yes!!!

Thanks in advance.

ps - my husband is not the principal applicant.
Sorry,for bonus points I think it has to be level 5. But I'm not a 100% as it was a while ago I did my form.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:56 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

If your partner has a recognised qualification and it seems that he does, then it would be worth 20 points.Bonus points are for the princilple applicant only
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

wobbler is a jewel in the roughwobbler is a jewel in the roughwobbler is a jewel in the roughwobbler is a jewel in the roughwobbler is a jewel in the rough

Thanks guys. Sorry, I didn't mean bonus points, I meant just points for his qualification. I'm getting myself tied up in knots over all this!

So, can I take it that his qualification IS recognised? It doesn't say anything on the assessment itself. I'd tried to phone the helpline (the £1 a minute one ), but the lady I spoke to couldn't help me, just referred me back to NZQA. What a palavar! You'd have thought that after paying for assessment, they would at least tell you if it's recognised or not!

Thanks again.