Question

Old May 9th 2013, 7:43 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Question

Is this woman outrageously under dressed?

Answer: Yes.

Question: Is this a publicity ploy?
Answer: Yes, about sixty percent of news articles are actually based on press releases.

Question: Did I only post this thread to put a picture up of a girl with big boobs?
Old May 9th 2013, 5:14 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Question: Did I only post this thread to put a picture up of a girl with big boobs?
And that was the best you could come up with? You're slacking Charismatic
Old May 10th 2013, 12:26 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Question

Aaaah

Obviously taking the Virgin side of Virgin Atlantic to a new level

Books seat on Virgin Atlantic flight to London
Old May 10th 2013, 6:18 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Question

Originally Posted by Persephone
And that was the best you could come up with? You're slacking Charismatic
Look I may not be a boobologist but I know a smashing set of norks when I see 'em.