Q V & revaluation

Old Dec 17th 2012, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

burbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Q V & revaluation

Has anybody used Q V to have their property revalued?

Our value was dropped by 45,000 but circumstances happened that left it too late to appeal. I've been told that people use this service to revalue their property.

I've looked at the online site but I would really appreciate anyone's experience of doing this (reavaluation) as to how they went about it & what the result was.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 9:11 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Q V & revaluation

Rats Viccichick.

I take it the council de-valued and you ran out of time to appeal ?

Yes. QV do valuations as you can see from the site & as far as I am aware it is QV that provide the valuations to respective councils.

Out of interest was it the land value that went down?

For others looking in. Most often here , the rating valuation is used as a price guide when buying/selling a property so you want your rv to be reflective.

I've tweaked the title of your thread . QV is a bit short a description.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

burbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh thanks heaps for tweaking BEVS.

I made a boo-boo. The value has been dropped $25,000 & this is on the land.

The house value has stayed the same.

Yes it was a council devaluation & the appeal time has run out.

I'd be very interested in anyone's experience of applying for a revaluation.

Of course my timing is naff again as it's the silly season & everyone's most likely otherwise engaged.
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vikkichic
Oh thanks heaps for tweaking BEVS.

I made a boo-boo. The value has been dropped $25,000 & this is on the land.

The house value has stayed the same.

Yes it was a council devaluation & the appeal time has run out.

I'd be very interested in anyone's experience of applying for a revaluation.

Of course my timing is naff again as it's the silly season & everyone's most likely otherwise engaged.
But does the lower valuation not mean lower rates?

If your selling surely a independent valuation closer to the time is more appropriate?
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 3:15 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Q V & revaluation

Originally Posted by RedDragon2008
But does the lower valuation not mean lower rates?
Bingo. Why would you want a higher RV/CV unless you think RV/CV is somehow related to selling price and you wish to sell in the next 3 years?

Rates seem to outpace inflation consistently after all and local councils have a load of debt that needs to be moved off their books to ratepayers.
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Thank you two but my request was for someone's experience of using this service please.