Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Proof of Work Experience

Proof of Work Experience

Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

johneastriggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of Work Experience

Hi everyone,can someone help.I have 1 years work experience in NZ {2003} My question is:
What would I need as proof of work experience?
Would a letter from previous employer in NZ be enough, along with my work visa page in my passport?Or do they require more proof?
Thanks in advance,John.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:10 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Proof of Work Experience

It helps if the letter has a letterhead and some sort of stamp. Bung in both. It wouldn't hurt.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,thanks for the prompt reply,appreciate it.I,ll try and contact employer and get the ball rolling.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:56 pm

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

If you have any wage slips etc or any letter heads. Your bank details where you got your wagws paid in. Any thing you have will all go to prove what you are saying.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Lenmil.I have my letter to offer me the job from 2003 so that will help.I,m not sure if the company still exsists though so contacting them may be a problem.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:54 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Can you prove your earnings through IRD payments or payslips??
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

As it was 2003 I dont have any wage slips.So I will rely on emplyers letter I guess.