Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Probs with Hull University (Nursing)

Probs with Hull University (Nursing)

Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:44 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of
Default Probs with Hull University (Nursing)

Has any one else qualified as a nurse from Hull Uni and had problems with NZ Nursing registration council ref. not enough detail on their course content report. We thought we were doing well but today were told they needed more detail of subject hours/experience etc. last contact we had said all was going fine. makes you want to kick someones arse big time
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Probs with Hull University (Nursing)

Hello
Have you tried contacting nursing council {NMC}, as they should be able to confirm the hours for each speciality in your training, for your particular course.

Are you attending the Manchester EXPO, next month. I will be there recruiting nursing staff for the central north island.
Cheers
Gill
Old Sep 11th 2006, 7:16 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Hello
Have you tried contacting nursing council {NMC}, as they should be able to confirm the hours for each speciality in your training, for your particular course.

Are you attending the Manchester EXPO, next month. I will be there recruiting nursing staff for the central north island.
Cheers
Gill
Thanks for your reply G&R, its my wife who's the nurse. NMC have sent their bit already but will try them again if Hull arent any more forthcoming tomorrow. Thanks for the recruitng heads up but we're aiming at Sth Canterbury, been there , love it!!!!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Thanks for your reply G&R, its my wife who's the nurse. NMC have sent their bit already but will try them again if Hull arent any more forthcoming tomorrow. Thanks for the recruitng heads up but we're aiming at Sth Canterbury, been there , love it!!!!

We're having exactly the same problem with Liverpool John Moores Uni. They keep leaving our transcripts in their tracky bottoms!!
We did exactly what Rill and Gob did,straight to the NMC smartish,and are awaiting a reply pronto-like.
Sunderland even managed not to have any of my wife's details at all!! Jeez. NHS ey?
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:39 pm
Too close to the sun

Originally Posted by danny.f
We're having exactly the same problem with Liverpool John Moores Uni. They keep leaving our transcripts in their tracky bottoms!!
We did exactly what Rill and Gob did,straight to the NMC smartish,and are awaiting a reply pronto-like.
Sunderland even managed not to have any of my wife's details at all!! Jeez. NHS ey?
The OH is ringing uni tomorrow, then if we get no sense I'll go and see the man. I work at York uni and am on first name terms with the big cheese there, so might as well go straight to the top at hull as well.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
The OH is ringing uni tomorrow, then if we get no sense I'll go and see the man. I work at York uni and am on first name terms with the big cheese there, so might as well go straight to the top at hull as well.
I e mailed the Nursing Council NZ and advised them of our problems and they advised me to ask NMC to send the regulations at the time we trained and they would accept this. Due to the delays the uni have caused us we have had to put our plans back as our registration will not be through in time - if you've got contacts use them! Good luck to Lady Eglamore
Donna