Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

PRIVATE NUMBER PLATES

PRIVATE NUMBER PLATES

Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PRIVATE NUMBER PLATES

Originally Posted by danny.f
Me getting LFC 5X!! Wooooooooohooooooooo!

Surely if you're a Liverpool fan there can only be one and its available........

COPend
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:40 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

a FEW MORE TO WASTE DOSH ON .
bizzie
ossy
nomark
divvy
bevvie
inbulk
nomark
wozzer

All scouser sayings

Still think its a waste of dosh

Dad me shoes got a hole in it

Its ok son you can mend it wi me old number plate
Dad I am hungry

When I sell me plate we will be rich enough to eat beans again.

Best plate to have .
WINDUP
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themeggies
a FEW MORE TO WASTE DOSH ON .
bizzie
ossy
nomark
divvy
bevvie
inbulk
nomark
wozzer

All scouser sayings

Still think its a waste of dosh

Dad me shoes got a hole in it

Its ok son you can mend it wi me old number plate
Dad I am hungry

When I sell me plate we will be rich enough to eat beans again.

Best plate to have .
WINDUP
Or hows about JEALUS, or even better,NONEOFYOUR****INGBUSINESSWHATIDOWITHMYMONEY ? Although I'd need 7 cars to fit it all on! Ooops,nearly forgot......
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Can only be one plate

GERRO!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps you could fight over these (they are available)

U WRONG

I RIGHT

Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
perhaps you could fight over these (they are available)

U WRONG

I RIGHT

Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Can only be one plate

GERRO!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:26 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

Or hows about JEALUS, or even better,NONEOFYOUR****INGBUSINESSWHATIDOWITHMYMONEY ? Although I'd need 7 cars to fit it all on! Ooops,nearly forgot......

Seen in Wellington city today Danny on a white plate in red letters.

LFC7
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:02 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Haze is a mobile hairdresser, so I got her CUTS2U, which is a tax deductable business expense.
Me, I can't stop grinning when I look at my bike with my name on the plate.
We've got enough money (just) to live, no kids, and the cash was spare when we bought 'em.
Anyway, if you can get the one you want, get it. We didn't come her to sit in worrying about cents.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:24 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cathdarke1
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of any good websites for private plates in NZ?

Cathdarke
Hi Cath,

We also used www.plates.co.nz pretty straightforward, they send you the documentation which you then call a different company to have them made up, they then post them to you. Took only 5 working days to get done.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi Cath,

We also used www.plates.co.nz pretty straightforward, they send you the documentation which you then call a different company to have them made up, they then post them to you. Took only 5 working days to get done.
What did you get?
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

cathdarke1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi Cath,

Thanks Crazy Lady,

Not sure what to get - Any ideas????????????
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cathdarke1
Thanks Crazy Lady,

Not sure what to get - Any ideas????????????
ADARK1
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

cathdarke1 is an unknown quantity at this point

ADARK1
Like it - Any more
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Er.......um......how about...........

CDARKE
CATHYD
CATH D
DARKE

If you have less than the full 6 characters you can do what you want spacing wise and if you have 6 but one is either a 1 or an I you can have a small space somewhere in the plate.

Last edited by teambwr47; Sep 19th 2007 at 9:06 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.