Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Posting dates for Christmas back to UK

Posting dates for Christmas back to UK

Old Oct 13th 2014, 10:07 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Posting dates for Christmas back to UK

5th of December for UK air mail
12th for courier
if you've got the money express courier 10th.
That's 7 weeks to go people
Old Oct 14th 2014, 12:30 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Posting dates for Christmas back to UK

I noticed those posting dates whilst in the Warehouse the other day. I made a mental note not to miss the last posting day back to Britain for Christmas this year !

It also prompted me to get on and order the things from Marks and Spencers that will be delivered for Christmas presents this year.

The cost of postage of parcels to Britain puts me right off sending anything. Not doing that again. Especially as there's further cost plus palaver at the other end in Britain, i.e. further duty to be paid. It's just to hard.

Last edited by Snap Shot; Oct 14th 2014 at 12:32 am. Reason: last posting dates for Christmas