29.73%
crap coffee
8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Poster Of The Month - May

Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:33 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Poster Of The Month - May

Nominations are now in and the lines have been closed.

Please vote for your Poster of the Month.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 11:26 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Poster Of The Month - May

Blimey ! I wasn't expecting that at all

Should I be actively lobbying now and liberally sprinkling around the karma with gusto .
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:37 am

Originally Posted by BEVS

Should I be actively lobbying now and liberally sprinkling around the karma with gusto .
No. Or I will have to ban you!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:38 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

I cannot believe I am not in the lead (or first actually!)...

That's it... If I do not win this, I am leaving NZ for another forum!! ahah (only kidding, but it'd be nice to win... It'd be like a welcome to NZ present?? ahah)

I know I should have voted for myself!!!

Last edited by Matewx; Jun 16th 2009 at 7:39 am. Reason: ...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by Matewx
I cannot believe I am not in the lead (or first actually!)...

That's it... If I do not win this, I am leaving NZ for another forum!! ahah (only kidding, but it'd be nice to win... It'd be like a welcome to NZ present?? ahah)

I know I should have voted for myself!!!
Bribery, corruption and grovelling will not be tolerated Matewx. I've already issued BEVS with a thinly veiled threat for touting for votes ...

I am quite partial to the odd bottle of Bolly however ...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:56 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I am quite partial to the odd bottle of Bolly however ...

Corruption Corruption eh?

If I do not won this month, I will work harder nxt month... I promise!!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:05 am

Corruption Corruption eh?

If I do not won this month, I will work harder nxt month... I promise!!
Crikey, you've only been here 5 minutes. Spare a thought for those of us with 3,000+ posts who didn't even get a nomination - not one, not a sausage ...

I would have thought I'd at least have got one from the Lads for showing my left buttock in my avatar ...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:07 am
Live from CHCH...

I would have thought I'd at least have got one from the Lads for showing my left buttock in my avatar ...
Sorry it doesnt work for me... ahahhaha
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:14 am

Sorry it doesnt work for me... ahahhaha
Bet it would if I was Kylie ...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:58 am
Live from CHCH...

Bet it would if I was Kylie ...
However pretty you are... You just wont float my boat!! ahah

Now... Back to my votes please!! Eheh
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:07 am
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

As a bit of a newbie to the whole BE thing, I can see the list of nominees but upon what basis are we voting for them - their overall contribution to BE over the past month and quality of their posts or is it for a specific post?

Ta, LB
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:38 am

Originally Posted by Lizaberry
Hi

As a bit of a newbie to the whole BE thing, I can see the list of nominees but upon what basis are we voting for them - their overall contribution to BE over the past month and quality of their posts or is it for a specific post?

Ta, LB
All of the above Lizaberry! Those that have helped you, made you smile, eased the pain, offered helpful advice, bribed you to vote -

Oh, and you can vote for more than 1 in the list ... and if your chosen one isn't there, that's because you ignored me when I asked for nominations!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:42 am
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light

Done! Didn't nominate cos wasn't really sure how it worked but now the nominees are there I will vote for those - all worthy contenders!

Thx, LB
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by Lizaberry
Done! Didn't nominate cos wasn't really sure how it worked but now the nominees are there I will vote for those - all worthy contenders!

Thx, LB
Absolutely.

Despite the obvious omission ...

Me, dahling, me. Not you ...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:30 am
Newbie to NZ

I gave you some karma last month I think - not quite the same, but just a little something to let you know that someone appreciates you!

LB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.