British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Poster Of The Month 5! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/poster-month-5-a-629524/)

Am Loolah Sep 7th 2009 8:17 am

Poster Of The Month 5!

Yes folks, it's that time again ...

Usual format, please PM me the name or names of those you think worthy of the much coveted title - Poster Of The Month.:thumbup:

Nominations need to be in by 5PM NZ time 14th September for a Poll to commence.

Previous winners may NOT be nominated for the Poll again;

Persephone
BEVS
Am Loolah
Wooly_Cow

Usual prize of a bottle of Bolly in the Kiwi Bar and a lap dance from Matewx.:wub:

Charismatic Sep 7th 2009 8:36 am

Re: Poster Of The Month 5!

So Irish_"Rowley Birkin Q.C."_Eyes had never won?

Am Loolah Sep 7th 2009 8:41 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 7910577)
So Irish_"Rowley Birkin Q.C."_Eyes had never won?

No Darling,

She won Thread Of The Month!

Do try and keep up ... :p:lol:

Am Loolah Sep 8th 2009 1:31 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 7910530)
Usual prize of a bottle of Bolly in the Kiwi Bar and a lap dance from Matewx.:wub:

I can't believe no-one's nominated themselves with such a cracking prize?;)

scrubbedexpat094 Sep 8th 2009 8:32 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 7912610)
I can't believe no-one's nominated themselves with such a cracking prize?;)

With the exception of Matewx, we are all very modest:p I'm so fed up of being the bridesmaid I don't want any nominations thanks! (Disappears in a sulky fit;))

Matewx Sep 8th 2009 8:53 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 7913245)
With the exception of Matewx, we are all very modest:p I'm so fed up of being the bridesmaid I don't want any nominations thanks! (Disappears in a sulky fit;))

I'll join you Vitalstatistix... ;)

Am Loolah Sep 8th 2009 9:14 am

Originally Posted by Matewx (Post 7913297)
I'll join you Vitalstatistix... ;)

Oh shut up you pair - you can't opt out of playing just because you're a pair of losers ... :rofl::p:wub:

Anyway, Matewx is giving the winner a lap dance so he can't win - that would just be too weird.:blink:

Am Loolah Sep 9th 2009 9:51 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 7913337)
Oh shut up you pair - you can't opt out of playing just because you're a pair of losers ... :rofl::p:wub:

Anyway, Matewx is giving the winner a lap dance so he can't win - that would just be too weird.:blink:

OK, have referred to higher powers and you two can opt out if you so choose. Let me known if you're serious or just flouncing!:o

Still awaiting more nominations.:sneaky: Come on folks - you don't want to make me cross?!:cool::cool:

Psychopandy Sep 9th 2009 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 7916540)
OK, have referred to higher powers and you two can opt out if you so choose. Let me known if you're serious or just flouncing!:o

Still awaiting more nominations.:sneaky: Come on folks - you don't want to make me cross?!:cool::cool:

Maybe Matewx could give Vital the lap dance - that would serve them both right :thumbsup::sneaky::rofl::rofl:

Persephone Sep 9th 2009 11:47 pm

1 Attachment(s)
Sent in my nomination[s]:thumbsup:

So glad that a lapdance from Matewx wasn't one of the prizes when I won...:rofl: For some reason I have that image of Alan Partridge dancing in a leather thong in my head...:scaredhair:

Matewx:wub:

Am Loolah Sep 10th 2009 3:18 am

Originally Posted by Persephone (Post 7918514)

So glad that a lapdance from Matewx wasn't one of the prizes when I won...:rofl: For some reason I have that image of Alan Partridge dancing in a leather thong in my head...:scaredhair:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: He's not going to be happy ... :p:wub:

Matewx Sep 10th 2009 5:33 am

Originally Posted by Persephone (Post 7918514)

Roooo Persephone/Sue (Whatever your name is today!)....

You wait... just wait... :sneaky:

Alan Partridge?!?! ME!!!!!

Persephone Sep 10th 2009 9:35 am

Only kidding Matewx:wub: Have seen a photo of you on here...not at all like Mr Partridge though it was a side view so I am only assuming:rofl:

scrubbedexpat094 Sep 10th 2009 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 7916540)

Just flouncing:o I love wearing pretty dresses & drinking champers.:rofl:

scrubbedexpat094 Sep 10th 2009 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by Psychopandy (Post 7918210)
Maybe Matewx could give Vital the lap dance - that would serve them both right :thumbsup::sneaky::rofl::rofl:

I've got my eye on you matey:sneaky:;)