Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Poster Of The Month 5!

Poster Of The Month 5!

Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:17 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Poster Of The Month 5!

Yes folks, it's that time again ...

Usual format, please PM me the name or names of those you think worthy of the much coveted title - Poster Of The Month.

Nominations need to be in by 5PM NZ time 14th September for a Poll to commence.

Previous winners may NOT be nominated for the Poll again;

Persephone
BEVS
Am Loolah
Wooly_Cow

Usual prize of a bottle of Bolly in the Kiwi Bar and a lap dance from Matewx.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:36 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Poster Of The Month 5!

So Irish_"Rowley Birkin Q.C."_Eyes had never won?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:41 am

Default Re: Poster Of The Month 5!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
So Irish_"Rowley Birkin Q.C."_Eyes had never won?
No Darling,

She won Thread Of The Month!

Do try and keep up ...
Old Sep 8th 2009, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Usual prize of a bottle of Bolly in the Kiwi Bar and a lap dance from Matewx.
I can't believe no-one's nominated themselves with such a cracking prize?
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe no-one's nominated themselves with such a cracking prize?
With the exception of Matewx, we are all very modest I'm so fed up of being the bridesmaid I don't want any nominations thanks! (Disappears in a sulky fit)
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:53 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
With the exception of Matewx, we are all very modest I'm so fed up of being the bridesmaid I don't want any nominations thanks! (Disappears in a sulky fit)
I'll join you Vitalstatistix...
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by Matewx
I'll join you Vitalstatistix...
Oh shut up you pair - you can't opt out of playing just because you're a pair of losers ...

Anyway, Matewx is giving the winner a lap dance so he can't win - that would just be too weird.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 9:51 am

Oh shut up you pair - you can't opt out of playing just because you're a pair of losers ...

Anyway, Matewx is giving the winner a lap dance so he can't win - that would just be too weird.
OK, have referred to higher powers and you two can opt out if you so choose. Let me known if you're serious or just flouncing!

Still awaiting more nominations. Come on folks - you don't want to make me cross?!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

OK, have referred to higher powers and you two can opt out if you so choose. Let me known if you're serious or just flouncing!

Still awaiting more nominations. Come on folks - you don't want to make me cross?!
Maybe Matewx could give Vital the lap dance - that would serve them both right
Old Sep 9th 2009, 11:47 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Sent in my nomination[s]

So glad that a lapdance from Matewx wasn't one of the prizes when I won... For some reason I have that image of Alan Partridge dancing in a leather thong in my head...

Matewx
Attached Thumbnails Poster Of The Month 5!-alan_lap_1024.jpg  

Last edited by Persephone; Sep 9th 2009 at 11:59 pm.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by Persephone
Sent in my nomination[s]

So glad that a lapdance from Matewx wasn't one of the prizes when I won... For some reason I have that image of Alan Partridge dancing in a leather thong in my head...

Matewx
He's not going to be happy ...
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:33 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Sent in my nomination[s]

Matewx
Roooo Persephone/Sue (Whatever your name is today!)....

You wait... just wait...

Alan Partridge?!?! ME!!!!!
Old Sep 10th 2009, 9:35 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Only kidding Matewx Have seen a photo of you on here...not at all like Mr Partridge though it was a side view so I am only assuming
Old Sep 10th 2009, 2:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Just flouncing I love wearing pretty dresses & drinking champers.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Maybe Matewx could give Vital the lap dance - that would serve them both right
I've got my eye on you matey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.