Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Please Please Please help........

Wikiposts

Please Please Please help........

Old May 1st 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future
Default Re: Please Please Please help........

well, to hell with it. Not sure about the Gooner, but I am risking it.
I know that it's my precious ikea stuff, but hey, perhaps I can go to Warehouse and replace it, if it does get confiscated. Let's face it, I am bound to be taking loads more toot that will be binned when we get there!
Old May 1st 2007, 9:14 am
Gooner Till I die

yfbuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Please Please Please help........

Originally Posted by Leighlou
well, to hell with it. Not sure about the Gooner, but I am risking it.
I know that it's my precious ikea stuff, but hey, perhaps I can go to Warehouse and replace it, if it does get confiscated. Let's face it, I am bound to be taking loads more toot that will be binned when we get there!

Hey u go gurl friend
Old May 1st 2007, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by yfbuk
Hey u go gurl friend
I know, it's just this crazy, live life by the seat of my pants attitude that makes me so wild! I may have to go for a lie down in the minute. OH is still watching the footy, not too much shouting coming from the kitchen so I'm guessing a boring match?
Old May 1st 2007, 9:21 am
Gooner Till I die

I know, it's just this crazy, live life by the seat of my pants attitude that makes me so wild! I may have to go for a lie down in the minute. OH is still watching the footy, not too much shouting coming from the kitchen so I'm guessing a boring match?
no not realy its penalties
Old May 1st 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

no not realy its penalties
zzzzzzzzzz.......
Old May 1st 2007, 9:26 am
Gooner Till I die

zzzzzzzzzz.......
Liverpool thro on penalties, up you pipe Jose, as my middle son is a liverpool fan so i am behinh him, (and I F*****G hate Jose)
Old May 1st 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Liverpool thro on penalties, up you pipe Jose, as my middle son is a liverpool fan so i am behinh him, (and I F*****G hate Jose)
How are you guys going to be able to tear yourselves away?
Old May 1st 2007, 9:31 am
Gooner Till I die

Question Re: Please Please Please help........

How are you guys going to be able to tear yourselves away?
Well I hope to have Sky, or some kind of Satalite, I do have a package on my Comp, that allows you to watch tv all around the world, its called, PCTV4ME, if you are interested
Old May 1st 2007, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Well I hope to have Sky, or some kind of Satalite, I do have a package on my Comp, that allows you to watch tv all around the world, its called, PCTV4ME, if you are interested
To be perfectly honest, this may come as a surprise to you, but I have to admit that NO, I WOULD NOT BE AT ALL INTERESTED . However, I have a funny feeling that I know a man who will be I shall pass this on and v. confident that he'll look into it (tonight!).
Cheers Is Mrs Gooner happy that her basket is safe?
Old May 1st 2007, 9:37 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

We were told no wicker stuff and I gave all mine away...
Old May 1st 2007, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
We were told no wicker stuff and I gave all mine away...
.......was it Ikea?
Old May 1st 2007, 9:44 am
Gooner Till I die

Cool Re: Please Please Please help........

To be perfectly honest, this may come as a surprise to you, but I have to admit that NO, I WOULD NOT BE AT ALL INTERESTED . However, I have a funny feeling that I know a man who will be I shall pass this on and v. confident that he'll look into it (tonight!).
Cheers Is Mrs Gooner happy that her basket is safe?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you are awfull..................but I like you ,.....Yes my wife(Sal41), is very happy that her basket is safe( and thanks for asking ).
I hope that MrLeighLou, will be happy, any other info please do not hesitate to ask
Old May 1st 2007, 10:09 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

.......was it Ikea?
No, I had some bread baskets I had that was part of a set I got in France, I also had a large basket with linen inlay for dirty washing and a big picnic basket with leather straps which was a gift....the guy saw them and said no. His explanation was that mites etc could live in the leave so unless they were all treated they couldn,t go...I wasn't happy at all but you do what you think the rules are...
Old May 1st 2007, 10:12 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hope to have Sky, or some kind of Satalite,
Which means that you are going to have to watch the 'soccer' on ESPN...and that means Tommy Smyth is the commentator.....and that means you will kick the TV set in within a month......

Tommy's commentating is so bad that he has actually received death threats...
Old May 1st 2007, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

soulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nice

We brought over about 20 wicker/reed baskets of all sizes and descriptions (i quite like them... plus had lots of my mum's that i keep to remember her by) and clearly marked the box.

Maf didn't even inspect that box! This was in Sept 2005, so nearly 18 months ago....

...i then lost half of them by leaving them packed in boxes in a damp old garage (= no experience of humidity)

You'll have no worries brining them in.

SF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.