Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

planning to emigrate

planning to emigrate

Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

pinkyandbrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default planning to emigrate

Hi we are planning to emigrate in a couple of years with our two children and cat. Just wondered if there was any one out there who could give us some pointers. have done quite a lot of research and have been to NZ expo but haven't spoken to anyone who is thinking of making this big leap or has done it.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:28 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: planning to emigrate

Hello Pinky and Brain,
Welcome to BE. Just ask if you have any questions and we'll try and answer. I moved over here last December and have had no regrets so far...
Definitely a good move for me!
Sue
Old Aug 12th 2009, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

pinkyandbrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: planning to emigrate

Hi Sue Thanks for the welcome. whereabouts are you in nz if you don't mind me asking. In an ideal world we would probably like to live in around christchurch but whether we would find employment there especially in today's economic climate would be challenging.