Wikiposts

Photos of . . .

Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:08 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of
Default Photos of . . .

Has anyone got any photos of Tawa, Johnsonville, Churton Park, Naigo, etc taht sort of area (onslow and Tawa college zones ) i could take a peek at?

Thanks
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos of . . .

Originally Posted by spid
Has anyone got any photos of Tawa, Johnsonville, Churton Park, Naigo, etc taht sort of area (onslow and Tawa college zones ) i could take a peek at?

Thanks
I quite like Churton Park, J'Ville and Tawa not so much...some random links that may or may not be of any use!!!

http://www.tawalink.com/

http://www.churtonpark.org.nz/

http://www.wellington.govt.nz/projec...nsonville.html

Wikipedia has some info about all Welly suburbs here
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:13 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

these are great sites - thank you.

ANy candid shots of your street, a local school, a post office that sort of thing - not publicity shots - but normal stuff. etc. would be welcome too.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:29 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Well assuming you don’t want pics from my tawa college years, the tawalink page is probably a good one as it is taken by other tawanese people. Make sure you look in the photos over the past week or whatever it is called for pics.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:58 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a few of my pics from around tawa:

Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spid
these are great sites - thank you.

ANy candid shots of your street, a local school, a post office that sort of thing - not publicity shots - but normal stuff. etc. would be welcome too.
Some areas of J'Ville seem quiet fine, up and out of the main centre, but not sure I'd like to live here, Churton Park is a wee bit further out and quite tiny but seems quite nice, its just up from my work so had a wander out on sunny lunchtimes!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:08 pm
The Wicked One

Thanks all - keep them coming. Trying to visualise before coming over - i saw one pic of Churton Park and liked it so thought i'd see more.