Penpals!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

kittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the rough
Red face Penpals!

Hi all!

Maybe a kinda left at the junction request but i am looking for penpals on the other side of the world!

I'm 28, single and i love life and just want to have a penpal!

PM me and i will reply!

Apologies if i have posted in the wrong forum.

Jo

xxx
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

kittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the roughkittenwoo is a jewel in the rough
Red face Re: Penpals!

In response to another post i have had had, this is not a cheap way of getting a visa!!

I live in a beautiful part of Cornwall, with no intention of moving and i am looking purely for a penpal!!

Realise original post looked really dodgy when it was pointed out to me!!

Sorry all!!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 2:06 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Penpals!

Originally Posted by kittenwoo
In response to another post i have had had, this is not a cheap way of getting a visa!!

I live in a beautiful part of Cornwall, with no intention of moving and i am looking purely for a penpal!!

Realise original post looked really dodgy when it was pointed out to me!!

Sorry all!!

I'm quite happy to reply but as I blog as a means to get out of replying to my kids/family/friends, I may not be the answer you are looking for
However, it may be easier in that case, since you are now registered here, that you leave a coment on my blog?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Penpals!

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm quite happy to reply but as I blog as a means to get out of replying to my kids/family/friends, I may not be the answer you are looking for
However, it may be easier in that case, since you are now registered here, that you leave a coment on my blog?
Thanks hun.

As you can see i relatively new to the whole thing and just thought it would be a good way to make new friends.