Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Passport photos -arggh

Passport photos -arggh

Old Aug 6th 2011, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Passport photos -arggh

Due to someone else's monumental cock-up at work , I need two passport photos by Monday (!!!!!!!!!!) for a business visa to Sri Lanka in a month.

In the UK I would have trotted along to a photobooth. Are there any here? What did any of you do when you needed such photos in NZ?

Cheers
Jan
Old Aug 6th 2011, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport photos -arggh

My son's friend said they take them at Pharmacies for you in NZ?????

We do our own usually or rather my OH does them I should really say.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Where I am I found most pharmacies or photography shops will do them for you.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 6:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You trot along to the pharmacy Jan. You will stand in front of a board. Someone will point their camera at you in a menacing way & you will probably choose out of a couple of photos taken.

Make sure you state which passport the visa will be for. UK or NZ. The size of the photos differ.

Sri Lanka. We spent 3 weeks there once touring around the place. Wonderful people and country
Old Aug 6th 2011, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

chocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond repute

It's possible to take your own with a digital camera, and pop along to one of the photo developers that offer that facility - some Noel Leeming's do. Otherwise many of the chemists do.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou everyone, will go to the mall tomorrow and hopefully sort it

Jan
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Thankyou everyone, will go to the mall tomorrow and hopefully sort it

Jan
and pharmacies charge you $20 for the privilege of taking your photo for you
Old Aug 7th 2011, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

dorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to all

Remember to say whether for UK or NZ passport - require different colour backgrounds - I made that mistake!
Old Aug 7th 2011, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

All sorted at Kodak Express, thankyou everyone.
Jan