Reload this Page >

Parents soon to arrive in Nz!!!

Parents soon to arrive in Nz!!!

Old Jan 9th 2013, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

sparky66789 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Parents soon to arrive in Nz!!!

Hey everyone,

So me and my partner have been in Nz ( wellington) for just over a year and half and my parents are on route to Nz in little over 2.5 weeks.

They land in Auckland and we are driving back to wellington via a few days on the road before my big day

Any suggestions or places anyone has been to that would be great to take the parents to and show off New Zealand at its finest???

Cheers Marc
Old Jan 9th 2013, 7:03 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parents soon to arrive in Nz!!!

What are they interested in? Are they active?

I guess a couple of days in wine country would be a good choice.
Old Jan 9th 2013, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

krisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud ofkrisby has much to be proud of

yeah, depends on their interests, coromandel always lovely to look at, Tauranga, perhaps to Gisborne and some of the wineries there, the ruggedness of driving from Gisborne to Napier, perhaps wineries in Hawkes Bay too, Taupo of course, and smelly Rotorua, can't forget that, and of course Wellington itself, I know my wife loved it, as does Mums english husband, if they ever move from the UK to NZ, it is high on his list (point being, poms seem to like Wellington).
Old Jan 9th 2013, 10:16 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all

I'm drinking a Hawkes Bay wine right now (in the uk).