Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Papamoa Rain Bar Brunch?

Papamoa Rain Bar Brunch?

Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:31 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Papamoa Rain Bar Brunch?

If anyone would like to get together at Rain for a Sunday brunch after next weekend please post what date would suit you and we can try and organise?

Sunday brunch may be the favoured option so that the children can come along too? Plus we maybe able to hear ourselves speak ... not necessarily a good thing as I speak mainly drivel!
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Papamoa Rain Bar Brunch?

We will be there just give us a call. But I think that Sunday is labour day weekend. So might be a bit busy but we will still be there... if you decide to go ahead.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 11:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Papamoa Rain Bar Brunch?

Would that be the 27th ?
Old Oct 13th 2009, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
Would that be the 27th ?
You asking me? I just said A Sunday? As I'm away this one ...

I'm easy me ...
Old Oct 17th 2009, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to join you all, but unfortunately I can't make Labour Day weekend cos we've got friends staying. But if by any chance you're considering a later weekend I'd be up for it
Old Oct 18th 2009, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by Tomsk
I'd love to join you all, but unfortunately I can't make Labour Day weekend cos we've got friends staying. But if by any chance you're considering a later weekend I'd be up for it
Hi Cate,

No, won't be Labour Day weekend as I'll be in Palmerston North! Perhaps the following weekend? Sunday 1st November?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Papamoa Rain Bar Brunch?

The 1st sounds good to me.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:14 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

No, won't be Labour Day weekend as I'll be in Palmerston North!
Tart

Originally Posted by Am looroll
Perhaps the following weekend? Sunday 1st November?
OK
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:36 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Am Loolah

No, won't be Labour Day weekend as I'll be in Palmerston North! Perhaps the following weekend? Sunday 1st November?
Typical, we're thinking of making a trip up north-Tauranga and Coromandel- for the long holiday weekend. Enjoy Palmy!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Persephone
Typical, we're thinking of making a trip up north-Tauranga and Coromandel- for the long holiday weekend. Enjoy Palmy!
I'll be here, have bailed on the Palmy idea as so over travelling after my Overlander experience and 5 days in Welly! PM me if you want to pop in ...
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 12:39 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

We're looking at bailing on the Coromandel idea since I have to work until 4pm on Saturday and the weather looks like it's going to be cloudy and showers up there on Sunday and Monday. Also Mr Sue cannot get Tuesday off now so a long way to go for just one day
What on earth made us think the sun might make an appearance at the weekend...
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

If anyone would like to get together at Rain for a Sunday brunch after next weekend please post what date would suit you and we can try and organise?

Sunday brunch may be the favoured option so that the children can come along too? Plus we maybe able to hear ourselves speak ... not necessarily a good thing as I speak mainly drivel!

Blimey....been soooo long on here almost forgot how to reply..nothing changes.

So me ole mucker, how do you work out that if children come along "we'll be able to hear ourselves speak"..
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by Elsie03
Blimey....been soooo long on here almost forgot how to reply..nothing changes.

So me ole mucker, how do you work out that if children come along "we'll be able to hear ourselves speak"..
This is true Madam, espcially after Tuesday in my kitchen! I was thinking we'd pray for sun and send them off to play in MaccyD's!

Good to see you back on here. Let me know about tomorrow.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

This is true Madam, espcially after Tuesday in my kitchen! I was thinking we'd pray for sun and send them off to play in MaccyD's!

Oh...so Tuesday wasnt a dream then, I was convinced it was

Good to see you back on here. Let me know about tomorrow.
I'll give you a bell tomorrow...
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:26 am

Right then ... anyone up for this this Sunday 1st November?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.