Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Papamoa cats need a new home....very sad

Papamoa cats need a new home....very sad

Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:23 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Papamoa cats need a new home....very sad

Our friend in Papamoa has to lose her beautiful cats. They're young, friendly, and oh so playful.
Can anyone home them?
This is the message she sent Haze on FB.....(the guilty party is her bruv, so she can't put him to sleep unfortunately.)

"Just a quick note as unfortunately Im looking for a home for Carlos and Casper
Brent is seriously alergic to the cat hair and has ended up at the doc getting both legs bandaged up a couple of times so I have to find them a new home. Im devastated as you can imagine, I cry just thinking about them going but I have to do it, so I know you probably cant as you already have Buddy but I thought Id just ask because you never know! Give me a buzz if you want 2 more! ps, they are the most lovely cats on this planet!"

If anyone can help really quickly, please text me on 0210740395.
I'm aware of the risks of putting my number on here, but this is worth it.
Attached Thumbnails Papamoa cats need a new home....very sad-189777_10150168535676617_521456616_8229001_8283693_n.jpg  
Old Dec 6th 2011, 6:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Papamoa cats need a new home....very sad

I take it the SPCA can't help then. Nor family , friends ,acquaintances, notices in the area.

It is very sad. I can't take them much as I love pudd cats. Otherwise I would
Old Dec 6th 2011, 6:38 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

If only we were there......
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
Our friend in Papamoa has to lose her beautiful cats. They're young, friendly, and oh so playful.
Can anyone home them?
This is the message she sent Haze on FB.....(the guilty party is her bruv, so she can't put him to sleep unfortunately.)

"Just a quick note as unfortunately Im looking for a home for Carlos and Casper
Brent is seriously alergic to the cat hair and has ended up at the doc getting both legs bandaged up a couple of times so I have to find them a new home. Im devastated as you can imagine, I cry just thinking about them going but I have to do it, so I know you probably cant as you already have Buddy but I thought Id just ask because you never know! Give me a buzz if you want 2 more! ps, they are the most lovely cats on this p

If anyone can help really quickly, please text me on 0210740395.
I'm aware of the risks of putting my number on here, but this is worth it.
have passed your number on two some of my friends in tauranga, hopefully some thing will come up
Old Dec 7th 2011, 5:22 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I take it the SPCA can't help then. Nor family , friends ,acquaintances, notices in the area....
She's from Taupo now living in Pap, so family (that aren't the cause of the distress) are back here.
Better to look for a home than load an already overloaded SPCA if possible, and as they're brothers, it's easier to try and keep them together if someone can see in a home them together rather than in a cage.

Thanks for replies and help though peeps, much appreciated.
Old Dec 7th 2011, 8:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I was rather thinking of seeing if the SPCA knew of someone looking for a pair of pusscats together, rather than the idea of leaving them with the SPCA.

So very hard. Hope something comes up for them. I love pusscats.