Paihia

Old Nov 7th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paihia

Hi all

We are now in Paihia now and it's lovely

We came up from Wellington to Palmerston North, Napier, Rotorua, Taupo, Whakatane, along bay of plenty to the Mount then round the Coromandel up to Orewa then to the famous toilets and on to Paihia. It's been really nice done loads.
Going on the bus tour to Cape Reinga tomorrow then on Monday we're going on a cruise to see the dolphins, hole in the rock and a private island. Reallt looking forward to it.
Leaving on the 15th it seems to be flying in now can't believe we've been here 3 weeks and done as much as we have. Taken nearly 2000 photo's
Old Nov 7th 2009, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paihia

the cape is stunning albeit a bit of a walk from the carpark to the actual lighthouse but stunning none the less
Old Nov 7th 2009, 9:12 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim
Hi all

We are now in Paihia now and it's lovely

We came up from Wellington to Palmerston North, Napier, Rotorua, Taupo, Whakatane, along bay of plenty to the Mount then round the Coromandel up to Orewa then to the famous toilets and on to Paihia. It's been really nice done loads.
Going on the bus tour to Cape Reinga tomorrow then on Monday we're going on a cruise to see the dolphins, hole in the rock and a private island. Reallt looking forward to it.
Leaving on the 15th it seems to be flying in now can't believe we've been here 3 weeks and done as much as we have. Taken nearly 2000 photo's

Aww sounds like you are having a fab time
Hope its all you hoped for & more!

Dewb x
Old Nov 7th 2009, 9:15 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

thinking of you in the area I love
have a fantasic time in the wonderfull BoI have pm'd you
lol B x
Old Nov 8th 2009, 8:22 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

and the weather is even lovely! Gald you're having a wonderful time up here - biased? Me? nah!
Old Nov 8th 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Cape Reinga via ninety mile beach was great most of the bus did the boogy boarding on the sand dunes I watched couldn't take the risk of someone banging into me and getting a clot. The cape was a bit of a walk but worth it we spoke to so many people on way back it as great.
Became very ill on way back we think it is food poisioning by time we got to the chip shop at Monganoi I was very very sick thought my head was going to explode. Jim had very bad headache too. The last 2 hours of the trip were sheer hell. Told the driver but were still an hr from Paihia had to hold a bag infront of me got back at 6.15pm was really sick again got into bed slept till 9pm felt rotten went back to sleep till 7am Jim got up and went on cruise on his own no point in him missing out. I've slept all morning feel crap think we will be here another day till I feel well enough to travel. But other than that we are having a great time.
P.S Want to be well enough to go and see the massive Kauri trees on way back down to Auckland

Angela x
Old Nov 8th 2009, 10:05 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you poor things...really sympathise and hope you feel better soon will send pm.
B x
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:53 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Angela, what bad luck that's awful.

Think the cruise might be a little bumpy today- it's quite windy isnt it. Hope you feel better soon xx
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Oh Angela, what bad luck that's awful.

Think the cruise might be a little bumpy today- it's quite windy isnt it. Hope you feel better soon xx
Hi

Jim said it was quite rough but he enjoyed it the water doesn't bother him i'm hopeless on the water if there's any wind.
I've slept most of the day hope i'm better tomorrow

Thanks