Only in NZ...

Old Jan 8th 2011, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

Tranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Only in NZ...

Are they blinking well kidding???

http://bicyclebungee.com/

This is one of the most dangerous things I've seen since that Malaysian chicken soup I had in November (won't say too much, but the word "squitters" springs to mind....)

How long until someone wraps themselves and their slow-moving spouse round an unsuspecting pedestrian??
Old Jan 8th 2011, 3:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Only in NZ...

Waahh! Post of the year for 2011.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Tranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Waahh! Post of the year for 2011.
Now don't you be getting me hopes up!!

Anyhoo, another crappy invention that solves a non-existant problem is the self-closing toilet seat. All of the NZ-based contributors must have seen the ad on the tellybox for this abomination?? I mean - what WERE they thinking?? And as for the guy with the beard in the ad - I hope he never gets an acting job again in his life! "Mr Sell-out"!! Speaking as a geezer, I for one have never seen the problem with the toilet seat being up or down, because I applied male logic and cracked this one about four decades ago - if it's down, I can use my hands to open it, and if it's in the "up" position, I can use the same hands to close it if I want. Simple eh?? And I've just saved you a few dollars too!

What really amuses me is that somewhere, the are product development managers in suits sitting in meetings discussing tat like this!
Old Jan 8th 2011, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Invention? I used to do that as a kid - tow someone else (or something else)

Also used to put chippy forks on the brake blocks to make a clicking noise whilst the wheels spinned. (wasnt worried about spokes in those days)
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:07 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tranmere Rover
Are they blinking well kidding???

http://bicyclebungee.com/

This is one of the most dangerous things I've seen since that Malaysian chicken soup I had in November (won't say too much, but the word "squitters" springs to mind....)

How long until someone wraps themselves and their slow-moving spouse round an unsuspecting pedestrian??
Be extremely interesting crossing a main road.......