Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Okay, can someone please explain karma???

Okay, can someone please explain karma???

Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:40 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all
Default Re: Okay, can someone please explain karma???

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Hey, your not doing too bad yourself, and stop whoring for karma, that's my job. I am queen of the karma whoring ask Debs, although last time she did pretty well she put on a revealing dress. Very underhand I thought.
But here you go have some karma for a not bad effort!
KAZ
Biggest Whore on the NZ forum you are Kaz.. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Old Nov 11th 2005, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Debs70]Biggest Whore on the NZ forum you are Kaz.. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I know but it works though, check out me boxes!
KAZ
Old Nov 11th 2005, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kaz Hen]
Originally Posted by Debs70
Biggest Whore on the NZ forum you are Kaz.. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I know but it works though, check out me boxes!
KAZ
Kaz,

I must be the only one with no boxes - sniffle, sniffle. I'll just go and get the tissues.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Boopy]

Kaz,

I must be the only one with no boxes - sniffle, sniffle. I'll just go and get the tissues.
Oh poor Boopy! Go on then have some Karma.
Cheers
KAZ
Old Nov 11th 2005, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kaz Hen]
Originally Posted by Boopy

Oh poor Boopy! Go on then have some Karma.
Cheers
KAZ

Thanks Kaz, that litle blue box makes all the difference. That and my very large vodka has made a shit day feel a little better.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Boopy]

Thanks Kaz, that litle blue box makes all the difference. That and my very large vodka has made a shit day feel a little better.

Your very welcome Boopy, sorry you had a shit day, hope the vodka has kicked in. Just having a glass of vino meself after getting the hub and boys off to their basketball game.
KAZ