Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Planty?

Happy Birthday Planty?

Old Nov 11th 2005, 3:18 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Happy Birthday Planty?

It's the big 4-0 isn't it? Or have I dreamt that? I'm sure you hinted at it at some point!

If I'm right about the date, have a bloody good un, if I'm wrong, belated or premature birthday wishes to you! I know it's some time around now.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Planty?

Originally Posted by bookemjano
It's the big 4-0 isn't it? Or have I dreamt that? I'm sure you hinted at it at some point!

If I'm right about the date, have a bloody good un, if I'm wrong, belated or premature birthday wishes to you! I know it's some time around now.
Thanks Jan, yes your right 40 today, and maybe my last birthday in England, It's also my dads birthday so he's coming over to have lunch with Bethany and me, I'll be showing him our passports complete with the little blue stickers that's taken forever to get. Currently baking my own birthday cake, the kids were jumping up and down telling me I had to make one this morning. Won't need the central heating tonight, just be lighting the candles.

I've had a nice pair of walking boots, just right for tramping in the Southern Alps a lovely warm jumper for the cold NZ winter, and loads of money to buy some DVDs so we won't have to watch the rubbish they put on the telly.

Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:55 am
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by planty

I've had a nice pair of walking boots, just right for tramping in the Southern Alps a lovely warm jumper for the cold NZ winter, and loads of money to buy some DVDs so we won't have to watch the rubbish they put on the telly.

This is someone who is seriously prepared!

Happy Birthday.. enjoy your last one in England.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:59 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Jan, yes your right 40 today, and maybe my last birthday in England, It's also my dads birthday so he's coming over to have lunch with Bethany and me, I'll be showing him our passports complete with the little blue stickers that's taken forever to get. Currently baking my own birthday cake, the kids were jumping up and down telling me I had to make one this morning. Won't need the central heating tonight, just be lighting the candles.

Happy Birthday to Planty Sr as well. Steve treated me to a bottle of Baileys today, ooooh it's good. I shall raise a glass for you, have the fire extinguisher ready to blow out those candles! No need to ask what you'll be wishing for.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 9:46 am
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

..........dear Planty
Happy Birthday to You
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:12 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

OMG...nearly missed this one...kept that a bit quiet didn't you Planty....

Well, very Happy 40th Birthday wishes to you and I hope you've had a lovely day.

Now, blow out your candles and make a wish....

Love
Pinkie
xx
(who's still in her thirties...for the moment... )

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Nov 11th 2005 at 8:15 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic day Planty,
From one 40 year old to another 'it's not that bad'
Have a wonderful next 40 years.
KAZ