Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ok so what wont you miss?

Ok so what wont you miss?

Old Nov 25th 2006, 3:43 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok so what wont you miss?

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
Arrogant assholes like you.
Bit strong that

Do you not think they were taking the mickey? I did
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

kt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
Arrogant assholes like you.
Yes!!!!!!!! Score 1 for the troll!

K.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

kt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you not think they were taking the mickey? I did
Yes, I was.

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Bit strong that
I forgive him. Flames like that are an Occupational Hazard.

K.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
OMG Rascal!!! ... ffff ing fantastic!
Sorry no credit on my phone so couldn't text you xxx
No worries sky.
I am still without credit on my mobile!
Old Nov 25th 2006, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like you had it good in the UK - why on earth did you leave?
Same reasons as everyone else I suppose, even though they have it good, they think/imagine life can be even better. As I said in my post, you look for reasons to escape the UK. You imagine a beach and BBQ laid back lifestyle here and think "mmm, even better".
What you dont count on is the jealousy and resentment by 'some' kiwis (yes there are some very nice ones too) who are hell bent on making you lose your mortgage free home, because they cannot afford one!
I wished I could say that we are in the minority in the things we have experienced, but unfortunately we are not.
If I could turn the clock back, I would without any shadow of doubt, I would never have come to NZ.
Unfortunately we have been trapped here until now.
Eldest turns 18 next year and is off to uni so we can now leave NZ...aaahhh
Old Nov 25th 2006, 7:00 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Freedom of speech. Abu Hamza-the ******g nutter who wants to chop my childrens heads off (he actually named them,the b@stard) is allowed to tell people this in a street in the capital,he's able to incite war against the very people who he buys his lottery tickets from!
'Kill the infidels,slaughter the pigs who don't pray 5 times a day!'
Get your facts right -Abu Hamza that has been in prison since 2004 for, amongst other things, " using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour with the intention of stirring up racial hatred" - I think you'll find he wasn't allowed to incite violence and was imprisoned accordingly.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Get your facts right -Abu Hamza that has been in prison since 2004 for, amongst other things, " using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour with the intention of stirring up racial hatred" - I think you'll find he wasn't allowed to incite violence and was imprisoned accordingly.
Also I find it a bit rich that someone thinks free speech is a bad thing and one of the reasons to leave the UK, and then immediately uses it to call me an asshole!

K.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 7:09 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kt0157
Also I find it a bit rich that someone thinks free speech is a bad thing and one of the reasons to leave the UK, and then immediately uses it to call me an asshole!

K.
I think you are aswell Audi,s are way faster
Old Nov 25th 2006, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I think you are aswell Audi,s are way faster
I think my M3 still has the edge over the S4

K.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you all feel better for the moan...
But wasn't a lot on those lists that you won't experience here too...
Stop reading the glossy tourist brouchers!!!!!
(unless you are all going to take up farming and live in the middle of nowhere with no neighbours)

Last edited by jueinnz; Nov 25th 2006 at 8:21 am.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Hope you all feel better for the moan...
But wasn't a lot on those lists that you won't experience here too...
Stop reading the glossy tourist brouchers!!!!!
(unless you are all going to take up farming and live in the middle of nowhere with no neighbours)
You are right jueinnz.... I read on here why some people want to get away from the UK and I just sit here and think..... "youll find out what its like when you get here.... its not utopia-perfect-land". Its like some people dont think that violence or anything nasty can possibly happen in NZ. Well, it does, I see things on the news every day here that disgust and sicken me.... same things that happen in the UK but just not so many as the population is so much smaller.

We like it here but be realistic some of you. Please dont expect it to be perfect here because youll be in for a shock.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:48 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rascal
What you dont count on is the jealousy and resentment by 'some' kiwis (yes there are some very nice ones too) who are hell bent on making you lose your mortgage free home, because they cannot afford one!
But we also get that back here. Nice car mmm...." lets put a key down it".
Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by SarahB
You are right jueinnz.... I read on here why some people want to get away from the UK and I just sit here and think..... "youll find out what its like when you get here.... its not utopia-perfect-land". Its like some people dont think that violence or anything nasty can possibly happen in NZ. Well, it does, I see things on the news every day here that disgust and sicken me.... same things that happen in the UK but just not so many as the population is so much smaller.

We like it here but be realistic some of you. Please dont expect it to be perfect here because youll be in for a shock.
Are you not in labour yet?

Come on fire it out. We want some baby pix. Oh and some breast ones
Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Are you not in labour yet?

Come on fire it out. We want some baby pix. Oh and some breast ones
LOL.... trust you!!

No Im not in labour.... Im not going into labour, Im having an elective c-section this time.... yes it was that bad last time!! Ouch!! :scared:

As for boobie pics only my OH gets to see them!!
Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

But we also get that back here. Nice car mmm...." lets put a key down it".
No-one has ever keyed my M3. Of course, there's a certain person on this forum that would undoubtedly try if he knew where it was...

(yes, I'm going for a second troll point.. what do you think the chances are?)

K.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.