Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Off into Wellington to see

Off into Wellington to see

Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:43 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Off into Wellington to see

http://www.wellingtonnz.com/event/bi...ellington_2013

generally just people dressing up and jumping off a plank into the harbour

anyone going? If you see me come say Hi.

Last edited by MrsFychan; Jan 20th 2013 at 7:56 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

madao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off into Wellington to see

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
http://www.wellingtonnz.com/event/bi...ellington_2013

generally just people dressing up and jumping off a plank into the harbour

anyone going? If you see me come say Hi.
We went, though got distracted by a couple beers in Brewbar first so missed most of the first half.

Funny to watch though and a bigger crowd than I expected. The 2 guys in the pirate ship with balloons looked like a rough landing from where we were watching from.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 5:35 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off into Wellington to see

they were deserved winners though, really got into the spirit of it. Pity the weather wasn't as predicted the day before.

We were sitting on the rocks opp the sculpture of the ladies lower 1/2 and apple, strangely their was a bloke (edit as plonker if it wasn't you ) attempting to fly fish amongst the crowds.

MrFychan and his mate are talking of competing next year, yeh right not if I have anything to do with it, unless they have competitors family seating at the front.

Was a good day overall, after the main event we went round to neat Te Papa and watched the kids jumping off the metal diving platforms then on to Te Papa itself to spin the ball, make a squid, check out our finger prints under microscopes then jump on the quake o meter thing before heading home.