Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

October 2012 Leavers and NZ arrivals thread.

October 2012 Leavers and NZ arrivals thread.

Old Sep 9th 2012, 9:52 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default October 2012 Leavers and NZ arrivals thread.

Just 3 weeks before we are already well into Spring and October. Where does the time go ?

So time to start the leavers and arrivals thread.

Anyone out there landing into NZ during the month of October please?
Old Sep 11th 2012, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

LittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really nice
Default Re: October 2012 Leavers and NZ arrivals thread.

Hello Everyone!

We will be arriving in Auckland on 10 th Oct have two weeks accomodation booked but in that time will need to find somewhere to rent for me, my husband, and dog! VERY excited now as all our furniture has been shipped and we are in our last three weeks of work in the UK!

Old Sep 12th 2012, 12:41 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi and welcome LittleMonkey
Have a good mooch around this wee NZ forum and Happy Posting !

So you start the listy.

Little Monkey , OH and dog yet to be named. Leaving sometime soon and arriving to Auckland 10th October .
Old Sep 12th 2012, 6:59 am
Just Joined

ellenl is an unknown quantity at this point

October 14th I'm coming back to Christchurch with my Kiwi husband - been in the UK 2.5 years, now ready to make one final move back for good.
Nervous to see how different Chch is and try & get jobs!
Sad to say bye to my family & friends.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Hurtle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, we should be leaving the UK on the 24th October, destination Wellington. Five of us and 3 cats

I have mooched about the forum quite a bit over the last few months and have found it very useful.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 2:18 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone so I have been tasked with keeping the arrivals/departure stickies up to date. so bear with me please until I get the hang of it.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 2:23 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

so far we have:

Little Monkey , OH and dog yet to be named. Leaving sometime soon and arriving to Auckland 10th October

ellenl -OH October 14th, is that leaving or arriving? Arriving Christchurch ?

Hurtle - Five of us and 3 cats Leaving 24th October, Arriving Wellington ?
Old Sep 13th 2012, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

ellenl is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm arriving in Christchurch
Old Sep 13th 2012, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

Allen1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, We're arriving in Auckland on 6th October and travelling around the whole country for a month before hopefully settling in Wellington in early November and I can't wait now!!
Old Sep 13th 2012, 10:03 pm

Allen1982 + ? arriving Auckland 6th October. Wellington after a months travelling.

Little Monkey , OH and dog yet to be named. Leaving sometime soon and arriving to Auckland 10th October

ellenl + OH October 14th, is that leaving or arriving? Arriving Christchurch

Hurtle + Four & 3 cats Leaving 24th October, Arriving Wellington ?
Old Sep 17th 2012, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

KM15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I arrive in Christchurch on 2nd October. Leave the UK on 25th September and spending 5 days in San Francsico. Excited!
Old Sep 17th 2012, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

Location: Manchester, UK but moving to Christchurch, NZ in October '12
BeckyandTom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya!

We arrive in Christchurch on 10th October and our little dog is coming out in January! Just rented our house out in the UK, now deciding what to pack/what to ship/and what to leave with the tenants!
Can't wait to arrive now and see our new home!

Becky and Tom x
Old Sep 19th 2012, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

evb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really nice

Hi,

I arrive on 18th October from the UK. Excited and nervous!!

evb24
Old Sep 20th 2012, 1:21 am

KM15 - Arriving Christchurch 2nd October

Allen1982 + ? arriving Auckland 6th October. Wellington after a months travelling. (lucky people)

Becky and Tom - Arriving Christchurch 10th October

ellenl + OH October 14th, is that leaving or arriving? Arriving Christchurch

evb24 + ? - arriving ? 18th October

Hurtle + Four & 3 cats Leaving 24th October, Arriving Wellington ?
Old Sep 20th 2012, 10:03 am
Just Joined

evb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really niceevb24 is just really nice

Hi,

Sorry my post was a bit vague! I'm arriving in Auckland on the 18th October. Just me! Have some links to hopefully get a SEN teaching job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.