Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ - poverty myth.

NZ - poverty myth.

Old Dec 4th 2005, 8:47 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ - poverty myth.

Originally Posted by Apollo10
Same post . Same thread.

well . That would explain it somewhat. It would not explain complete lack of knowledge or understanding about the minds , aspirations wants & desires of those a certain age.

what AGE are you, exactly ??? Second time of asking .
I thought it was a bit rude to ask such personal questions regarding age, especially since there appears to be no correlation whatsoever between politeness in posts, validity of experience/opinions expressed on this site, empathy/compassion for others and age. Although I know exactly why you are asking.

I think Tottefan has said he lives at home so I would guess at the 17-21 range. I have a feeling he is 21 but don't really know.

Sometimes reading this site reminds me of being back in a school playground! (Not directed at anyone in particular, so Apollo please don't assume it is aimed at you since I am replying to your message. It is just a general observation that I wanted to add.)

Carmen.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

tottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant future

Same post . Same thread.
Well, I don't have time to read every single post in every single thread - I think I'm right in saying there are over 40 or 50 in that particular thread.

well . That would explain it somewhat. It would not explain complete lack of knowledge or understanding about the minds , aspirations wants & desires of those a certain age.
Look, I was trying to be friendly by posting that bit about being drunk half the time - I don't see why there is any problem anyway to be honest . You have to remember that you were the first one to post in an argumentative way - I just replied. You said that my post was 'complete cra*' so I just showed how one of your other post was a bit contradictory. Enough said.

I'm 23 by the way.

tottefan.

Last edited by tottefan; Dec 4th 2005 at 11:20 am.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

tottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant future

Another thing Apollo; You call my post

?? Rubbish. Sorry I have got to say this. Utter Rubbish.
But when I reply by saying that one of your posts is contradictory, I am told by you that I am the rude one. What planet are you on Apollo?

I even had the decency to try to defuse the situation by writing a conciliatory reply. It seems that you weren't interested though.

tottefan.