Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ House - Useful Info

NZ House - Useful Info

Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:36 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile NZ House - Useful Info

Hi All

Incase you need to ring them (09069 100 100):

If you press *9 when it connects you will get through to operator without having to listening to all the options..

G

Last edited by andy&georgina; Dec 6th 2006 at 3:39 am.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:48 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ House - Useful Info

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Hi All

Incase you need to ring them (09069 100 100):

If you press *9 when it connects you will get through to operator without having to listening to all the options..

G
Could you please add this to the Really Useful Thread? Thanks G.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:49 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Could you please add this to the Really Useful Thread? Thanks G.
Of course hun - doing it now
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:51 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Of course hun - doing it now
Awwww you called me hun. Now I'm blushing. Thanks babes.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Awwww you called me hun. Now I'm blushing. Thanks babes.

LOL

Well you should hear what I call Andy
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:55 am
Maz

LOL

Or not... Some things are best kept private. LOL!
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

Big nutz?

Banned

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Big nutz?

Oi - in his dreams
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:56 am
Maz

I knew once Jack had come into this thread it would take a decidedly different turn! LOL
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
I knew once Jack had come into this thread it would take a decidedly different turn! LOL
I know - and it seems to be always us 3 and Borat !!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:59 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I know - and it seems to be always us 3 and Borat !!
He's dead. You not hear?
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
I never dissapoint
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:01 am
Banned

He's dead. You not hear?

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:02 am
Banned

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yes they were his last words
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:28 am
Banned

Yes they were his last words

I am sure he will return - like they do in the soaps !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.