NZ $

Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all
Default NZ $

Does the NZ dollar generally ride between say 2.4 & 2.6 on average??
Whats the lowest its ever gone down to??

Cheers Jads
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brother can you spare a dime?

Yo Jads

The least I can accurately recall is $2.26 but that was some years ago.............

Conversely the most I can recall was $3.56 about 6 years ago..............

The median range is between $2.50 - $2.90 but for now those days are a memory.

NG
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future
Default Re: NZ $

does anyone know the best time of year to buy nzd to get best rate
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:38 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by markraynes
does anyone know the best time of year to buy nzd to get best rate
Just when the excahnge rate is favourable to you!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spid
Just when the excahnge rate is favourable to you!

Apparently the median over say 10 years is around the $2.70 mark. Everyone aims for the $3, the previous amount is more realistic, but for now it is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooong way off..maybe late 2009. From what the NZ reserve bank states interest rates will remain high until some time 2009, thus the Kiwi is most likely to stay strong. HOWEVER..I did not some time last year in the midst of still high interest the kiwi fell to around $2.90, I spent days and days looking at forex to get the best rate, the odd cent makes quite a bit of difference with a life times savings!!!!

The kiwi is a very fickle currency, heard recently it goes up in value via the stairs and goes down in value via the lift shaft. I am looking forward to the days of the lift shaft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!