Nursing Agency

Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

JoanMC is a jewel in the roughJoanMC is a jewel in the roughJoanMC is a jewel in the roughJoanMC is a jewel in the roughJoanMC is a jewel in the rough
Default Nursing Agency

Seasons Greetings from South (UK)...

Have seen ad's from an agency called Tonix and also positive posting re Geneva Health..Would be interested to learn of any comparisons... Winnie previously made positive comments about Geneva Health and mentioned the she received a good re-location package and flight re-imbursement - Tonix mention nothing of this and there is a great deal of outlay to consider.....Would Northland be a nice area climate and workwise? or if not any suggestions for one who would prefer a warm area..

All comments welcome - Thanks...

PS. Am in Coronary Care.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:13 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing Agency

Hi there,
I had a telephone interview with Tonix but as I had already set myself up 2 interviews for DHB jobs they said I could probably manage to talk myself into a job without their help (they were right!). They were helpful as far as it went and didn't attempt to charge me. A colleague of mine from York went through them at the same time and they found him a job no problem. He recommended them highly. But to be honest, if you contact the DHBs yourself, you are in control and I would suggest they might prefer the initiative shown in doing so.
Karen B
Old Dec 30th 2006, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing Agency

Agree with Kassa! Just get the emails yourself from the internet,and once you've introduced yourself,they soon contact you. Interviews hilarious-it's no bother-sack the middleman!