Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Now for the most important question

Wikiposts

Now for the most important question

Old May 3rd 2007, 9:03 pm
Banned

AlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Now for the most important question

Originally Posted by Grayling
No...it's because in many areas (if not most) the price of beer is nowhere near £2.90 a pint

I actually live in the Peak district......not what I would call a rough area.

G
dont worry about (d) avid. He is no doubt down the local boozer as we speak claiming to be the only gay in the village
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AlbieLittle
dont worry about (d) avid. He is no doubt down the local boozer as we speak claiming to be the only gay in the village
Thats not nice he is NOT GAY ,his BOYFRIEND IS
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:33 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherry
Thats not nice he is NOT GAY
Why isn't it nice to say I am gay? We shouldn't use sexuality as a weapon!

Anyway, aren't the vast majority of NZ men a bit...ahem...repressed? There's a reason for playing all those contact sports 24 hours/day, you know.
Old May 3rd 2007, 10:34 pm
Banned

AlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Avid

Anyway, aren't the vast majority of NZ men a bit...ahem...repressed? There's a reason for playing all those contact sports 24 hours/day, you know.
Old May 3rd 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
So how come it is only around £2.20 where I live?......for proper real ale and plenty of choice.

I think you are 'elaborating' a little....for some reason

G
Depends where you're from! I can assure you that is what we pay in our local!
Old May 4th 2007, 4:02 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Tui for me please! Goes great with a fush 'n' chups too.

Visited the brewery when we were on our way up from Welly to Auckie, but didn't have time to stop for the brewery tour, more's the pity. Love all their "Yeah right" ads.
Old May 4th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maz
Tui for me please! Goes great with a fush 'n' chups too.

Visited the brewery when we were on our way up from Welly to Auckie, but didn't have time to stop for the brewery tour, more's the pity. Love all their "Yeah right" ads.
Good to see you're still posting. You were a bit down in the dumps the last time I heard - what is the lifesaver you have been given?

Glad to see you didn't give up!
Old May 5th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

I almost fainted into a 5 foot stack of Steinlager cans, when i saw large bottles of Belgian Trappist Chimay in the local LiquorSave , you can get 5 or 6 Belgian Interbrew beers in NZ inc. Hoogarden Blanche (New World is the best for foreign beers ).I have seen Belgian beer bars "Leuven" in Wellington and Nelson and probably Auckland , selling a fairly good range of beers from my former home !

I thought it funny when i found out that the draught "brewed in Newcastle", Newcastle Brown Ale (draught NBA ???) is actually brewed in Newcastle, Australia

Last edited by brussels_sprout; May 5th 2007 at 3:53 pm.
Old May 6th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Avid

It's the communal bath afterwards.
Well MOH used to enjoy it!