Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Originally Posted by Jude J
not me, yet...

Next cries at movies?
Of course I do!!! I'm pregnant!! I can cry at absolutely anything at the moment!!

The next poster watches Dr Phil.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SarahB
Of course I do!!! I'm pregnant!! I can cry at absolutely anything at the moment!!

The next poster watches Dr Phil.

I went to see a movie last night with a friend, Mrs something? at The Claremont,
and she cried, it was a moving story, but I rarly cry at films.
However, big confession, I have cried at cartoons
Was watching a cartoon of the ugly ducking years ago with my son and it made me cry, a cartoon

I have watched it once, a couple of weeks ago when at home and baby sleeping, I couldn't believe it...surely only in america??? I found it difficult to turn off though

next has a very brown banana in their fruit bowl
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

I went to see a movie last night with a friend, Mrs something? at The Claremont,
and she cried, it was a moving story, but I rarly cry at films.
However, big confession, I have cried at cartoons
Was watching a cartoon of the ugly ducking years ago with my son and it made me cry, a cartoon

I have watched it once, a couple of weeks ago when at home and baby sleeping, I couldn't believe it...surely only in america??? I found it difficult to turn off though

next has a very brown banana in their fruit bowl
Now what made you think of that?? You must have one yourself!

Actually I've got a half brown banana in my fruitbowl.... fruit seems to be going off really quickly at the moment.

The next poster buys things from Ebay or TradeMe...
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Now what made you think of that?? You must have one yourself!

Actually I've got a half brown banana in my fruitbowl.... fruit seems to be going off really quickly at the moment.

The next poster buys things from Ebay or TradeMe...

brown bananas; yes I have! Well, 3 actually but I threw them away yesterday, baby has gone of bananas and is on to grapes and strawberries, plus still loves oranges!

I have brought a heated towel rail for kids bathroom, a couple of Henning Mankell books, a green and pink necklace and a painting on trade me.
Still a novice really...

next up likes watching Wimbledon
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

brown bananas; yes I have! Well, 3 actually but I threw them away yesterday, baby has gone of bananas and is on to grapes and strawberries, plus still loves oranges!

I have brought a heated towel rail for kids bathroom, a couple of Henning Mankell books, a green and pink necklace and a painting on trade me.
Still a novice really...

next up likes watching Wimbledon
How many kids do you have then?

Nope nope and a big fat NOPE!! Gotta be one of the most boring sports ever invented.... sorry!! lol I used to hate the fact that I couldnt watch Neighbours for 2 weeks coz of Wimbledon!! lol

The next poster regularly plays a sport.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Nope nope and a big fat NOPE!! Gotta be one of the most boring sports ever invented.... sorry!! lol I used to hate the fact that I couldnt watch Neighbours for 2 weeks coz of Wimbledon!! lol

Yes, cricket, and the season starts this weekend

The next poster is considering leaving British Expats.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat

no its like an addiction - i need help

next up is planing a weekend away
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Deadmeat

Nah.... I'm an addict!

The next poster is off to make themselves a hot drink...
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have 3, a son age 18, daughter 16 and then 'alf pint. I dont feel old enough to have an 18 yr old! I am very pleased to say they are both the kind of teenager that you would love to meet! Not saying that cos they're mine, all my friends say it too. Son leaving school end of the year, is looking at uni or NZAF, he works in warehouse albany as a weekend checkout supervisor, he looks a bit like price william, loads of people say this, I can sort of see it. Is it the done thing to post pics? Or against any rules?

Ummm...no, I dont play sport! Agree with the wimbledon thing by the way!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets

LOL.... beat me to it!! We were planning a weekend away next week before I get too fat but now hes swapped his volunteer work days so thats out. Not sure if we'll arrange anything now.... you know Ive been here well over a year and hardly seen any of NZ. Id love to go somewhere I havnt seen before.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.... beat me to it!! We were planning a weekend away next week before I get too fat but now hes swapped his volunteer work days so thats out. Not sure if we'll arrange anything now.... you know Ive been here well over a year and hardly seen any of NZ. Id love to go somewhere I havnt seen before.

we've been here nearly 6 mths , & are trying to visit some places b4 the folks come so we know wheer to take them , & we'll probably have a few days away with them too
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

is that carpentry-related?
false.
next poster hates apricots.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have 3, a son age 18, daughter 16 and then 'alf pint. I dont feel old enough to have an 18 yr old! I am very pleased to say they are both the kind of teenager that you would love to meet! Not saying that cos they're mine, all my friends say it too. Son leaving school end of the year, is looking at uni or NZAF, he works in warehouse albany as a weekend checkout supervisor, he looks a bit like price william, loads of people say this, I can sort of see it. Is it the done thing to post pics? Or against any rules?

Ummm...no, I dont play sport! Agree with the wimbledon thing by the way!
OK, just a quick hi-jack of this post... Cast your mind back to when your kids were toddlers.... I have a quick question for you... how the hell do you cope when littlun decides they are going from 1 nap to no nap?? I just read up that a 3 year old still needs an hour and a quarter daytime nap and then a 4 year old wont need one. But if your littlun is grumpy as hell and refusing to go to bed what do you do?? This question if for my best friend.... shes pulling her hair out so Im trying to find some answers for her.... do you accept that they no longer need a nap (even though grumpy and horrible to live with) or do you insist and put them in their room anyway... I hope you can help.... shes going nuts!! :scared:

Id rather watch a game of darts than tennis and thats saying something!! lol
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK, just a quick hi-jack of this post... Cast your mind back to when your kids were toddlers.... I have a quick question for you... how the hell do you cope when littlun decides they are going from 1 nap to no nap?? I just read up that a 3 year old still needs an hour and a quarter daytime nap and then a 4 year old wont need one. But if your littlun is grumpy as hell and refusing to go to bed what do you do?? This question if for my best friend.... shes pulling her hair out so Im trying to find some answers for her.... do you accept that they no longer need a nap (even though grumpy and horrible to live with) or do you insist and put them in their room anyway... I hope you can help.... shes going nuts!! :scared:

Id rather watch a game of darts than tennis and thats saying something!! lol
i know who she feels, my 3yr old needs a nap , but usual decides she doesn't want one i find a run on the beach, park, bike ride, & a car trip work well,Fortuantly both mine in bed at mo, youngest had a pad at the dinner table , cos i said she had to eat lunch befoe pud (bad mummy) & oldest is poorly
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

i know who she feels, my 3yr old needs a nap , but usual decides she doesn't want one i find a run on the beach, park, bike ride, & a car trip work well,Fortuantly both mine in bed at mo, youngest had a pad at the dinner table , cos i said she had to eat lunch befoe pud (bad mummy) & oldest is poorly

next up can knit

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.