Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Originally Posted by Jude J
Yes I do I'm not a big biscuit fan but I do like a good gingernut!

Next poster will watch dr phil this afternoon
never seen it , any good or normal day time trash

next poster is waiting for eastenders to catch up to where they left it in the uk
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by poppets
never seen it , any good or normal day time trash

next poster is waiting for eastenders to catch up to where they left it in the uk
I have honestly not seen it! Didn't watch it in uk either, or any of the soaps.
I watched dr phil yesterday and was glued to it. I mean, the fact that people can talk like that on tv! I would be so embarrassed! It cant be real...

Next poster likes listening to George FM
Old Sep 12th 2006, 6:13 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

I have honestly not seen it! Didn't watch it in uk either, or any of the soaps.
I watched dr phil yesterday and was glued to it. I mean, the fact that people can talk like that on tv! I would be so embarrassed! It cant be real...

Next poster likes listening to George FM
Never heard of it (or him or her or whatever)

George Foreman?
George Formby?

Next poster has a leopard skin posing pouch.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biddy
Never heard of it (or him or her or whatever)

George Foreman?
George Formby?

Next poster has a leopard skin posing pouch.

is there something you'd like to tell us about . no sorry, not me, leopard skin doesn't suit me

next up has a pair of black leather thigh high boots in the wardrobe!!
Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
is there something you'd like to tell us about . no sorry, not me, leopard skin doesn't suit me

next up has a pair of black leather thigh high boots in the wardrobe!!
nah they're pvc

next up can do butterfly stroke
Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:48 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
nah they're pvc

next up can do butterfly stroke
yes ...but it looks like synchronised drownig

next poster has no change at all in their pockets
Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
yes ...but it looks like synchronised drownig

next poster has no change at all in their pockets
well I have no pockets so yes that's true

Next poster had one too many last night/tonight
Old Sep 13th 2006, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

well I have no pockets so yes that's true

Next poster had one too many last night/tonight
nope but i may do tonight

next up has got a child who chucked a complete fit at them today, in public
Old Sep 13th 2006, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, has not happened today but……my son chucked up in the bathroom, it was projectile and he managed to get every single tile in the place! Good effort and we gave him 11 out of 10....not bad!

The next poster has woken up next to a member of the opposite sex and thought to themselves “I didn’t….did I?”
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Nah, has not happened today but……my son chucked up in the bathroom, it was projectile and he managed to get every single tile in the place! Good effort and we gave him 11 out of 10....not bad!

The next poster has woken up next to a member of the opposite sex and thought to themselves “I didn’t….did I?”

Yup,it was the day after my wedding!!! Kidding Don!!

Next poster has slept with same sex whilst married!! Not me-I hasten to add.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Yup,it was the day after my wedding!!! Kidding Don!!

Next poster has slept with same sex whilst married!! Not me-I hasten to add.
Yuck!! Big fat false!!

The next poster is sex mad!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Yuck!! Big fat false!!

The next poster is sex mad!
Varies really on my time of the month!! I would love to be sex madder,but done always has the cold shower on just in case.

The next poster's pregnancy is going fine,she is reasonably excited,but kind of wishes it would hurry up a bit.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Varies really on my time of the month!! I would love to be sex madder,but done always has the cold shower on just in case.

The next poster's pregnancy is going fine,she is reasonably excited,but kind of wishes it would hurry up a bit.
Haha!!! Kinda true I spose!! Starting to get pains/problems now though which is worrying.....got them last time and was hoping it wouldnt happen this time.

The next poster wants 6 more kids!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Haha!!! Kinda true I spose!! Starting to get pains/problems now though which is worrying.....got them last time and was hoping it wouldnt happen this time.

The next poster wants 6 more kids!
Yes,but that kind of follows doesn't it? Totally would. Her mate said on Sunday that Don might consider more so I kind of legged it home etc,but the gates were firmly locked and bolted!!
3 is good though-don't want to turn us into gypsies or Asian or summat! Ooops.

Next poster will be on line later when I return?
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes,but that kind of follows doesn't it? Totally would. Her mate said on Sunday that Don might consider more so I kind of legged it home etc,but the gates were firmly locked and bolted!!
3 is good though-don't want to turn us into gypsies or Asian or summat! Ooops.

Next poster will be on line later when I return?
Probably false as its getting too late for me now.... my back has totally seized up sitting here and Im just talking to my SIL on messenger but going to bed soon.

The next poster is going to make themselves a hot drink.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.