which newspaper?

Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all
Post which newspaper?

Hi, I need some help please. This might sound a bit daft but which newspapers in Welly and surrounding areas advertise the local jobs? I've looked up some on-line and can't find a job section to any of them.

thanks Nic
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which newspaper?

Originally Posted by nic.gem.soph
Hi, I need some help please. This might sound a bit daft but which newspapers in Welly and surrounding areas advertise the local jobs? I've looked up some on-line and can't find a job section to any of them.

thanks Nic
Dominion Post
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Dominion Post
thanks, am I being daft then coz couldn't find it on their site online?

nic
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nic.gem.soph
thanks, am I being daft then coz couldn't find it on their site online?

nic
I think they are combined with Trade Me for jobs... and I think the paper publishes jobs on Tuesday's and Saturdays!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 11:35 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Close! The Dom's advertisement days are wednesdays and saturdays (and I think once a month do an IT day...no idea when though).

I am currently trying to put ad advertisement into the Dom for my workplace. And yep, the jobs all go onto trademe. They used to have a separate category for jobs but no longer.

Oh, and also check the local papers where you live (The Wellingtonian, Kapimana, hutt news etc) as a lot of the time jobs are advertised in there (some are owned by the same company and you receive a discount advertising there).

Also check Seek at www.seek.co.nz and finally any industry papers/websites. Eg conservation you would check www.conjobs.co.nz whereas a lawyer is best to go to Lawtalk.

and no, its not daft. There are no daft questions, just daft people
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Post Re: which newspaper?

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Oh, and also check the local papers where you live (The Wellingtonian, Kapimana, hutt news etc) as a lot of the time jobs are advertised in there (some are owned by the same company and you receive a discount advertising there).

Hi, thanks but I'm still in England, so am looking the papers up online..

Also check Seek at www.seek.co.nz and finally any industry papers/websites. Eg conservation you would check www.conjobs.co.nz whereas a lawyer is best to go to Lawtalk.

and no, its not daft. There are no daft questions, just daft people
oh definitely - i'm blonde, does that count?!

have worn out the trade-me and SEEK buttons on my favourite list!

nicola