Newby on board

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:20 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of
Default Newby on board

Hi all.
Been told by StevieB that this is the board to be on. Live York,waiting for the mrs to get her nurse registration sorted then the job stuff. Been to South Island in may and thats the place to be.

God luck mr and mrs B, hopefully see you soon

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newby on board

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Hi all.
Been told by StevieB that this is the board to be on. Live York,waiting for the mrs to get her nurse registration sorted then the job stuff. Been to South Island in may and thats the place to be.

And the best of luck to you too!! Jesus,so many nurses,why don't we start our own private hospital-we'd make a bomb!
Sorry-in the present climate-maybe bomb not appropriate. OK,packet!....no,no,not packet...lots of money!!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
And the best of luck to you too!! Jesus,so many nurses,why don't we start our own private hospital-we'd make a bomb!
Sorry-in the present climate-maybe bomb not appropriate. OK,packet!....no,no,not packet...lots of money!!
i was just thinking the same thing Danny boy. Loads of northeners too , god they get everywhere (i can say that cos hubby is one)
Where abouts in York are you SirEglamore? My BIL works at York hosp.
Welcome to the mad house
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
i was just thinking the same thing Danny boy. Loads of northeners too , god they get everywhere (i can say that cos hubby is one)
Welcome to the mad house
Hehe, I'm a northern nurse too! Quite fancy being a chambermaid again tho, much more fun
Welcome SirEglamore, and good luck with your travels
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
Hehe, I'm a northern nurse too! Quite fancy being a chambermaid again tho, much more fun
Welcome SirEglamore, and good luck with your travels

see i told you surrounded by them
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

see i told you surrounded by them
Hi Sir Eglamore (and welcome)
We got our jobs before registration and they agreed to hold them until we can get there (offered jobs in June but don't plan to start work until Feb / March) so don't let lack of registration stop the Mrs applying for jobs,

DonnaF
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 11:49 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Welcome to the mad house
Wife works Castle hill hosp. in Hull, I have the unfortunate position of being security at York uni, live 20 mins outside York.

Thanks for the welcome everybody
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Wife works Castle hill hosp. in Hull, I have the unfortunate position of being security at York uni, live 20 mins outside York.

Thanks for the welcome everybody
Welcome to this crazy forum
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by helinuk
Welcome to this crazy forum

yeah welcome I am the odd one out today as I am not a nurse and am from the South coast.

Heading for the South Island eh? Lovely place. Which town?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all.

welcome...am a northerner as well but a welsh one

not a nurse nor d o I have a husband who is a nurse

but welcome to the wonderful world of here

I have been to Hull, such a lovely place, my toyboy lives there (when he is in the UK)
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:35 am
Too close to the sun

Originally Posted by Jude J
yeah welcome I am the odd one out today as I am not a nurse and am from the South coast.

Heading for the South Island eh? Lovely place. Which town?
Around Ashburton/Timaru hopefully
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Around Ashburton/Timaru hopefully
Hi Mark, welcome, glad to see you could make it! KB been lynched yet?
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:49 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.

Welcome to BE
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:36 pm
Too close to the sun

Originally Posted by StevieB
Hi Mark, welcome, glad to see you could make it! KB been lynched yet?
After the emails Ive had today, I reckon he'll be sprinting away as we speak . its already hit the papers.

For those not in the know its work stuff.....
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:38 pm
Too close to the sun

Originally Posted by Sue
Welcome to BE
Youre all very nice people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.