Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand or Italy?

New Zealand or Italy?

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Zealand or Italy?

Orange and Yellow ? Are you sure that you are talking about NZ and not Nepal ? Hare-Krishna, hare-hare , do you play the tambourine ?
Grrrrr is all the above not obvious if you live in Italy ? Everything is a mess there, (except food), the way they play football, the driving, the politicians.
In Anglo-Saxon countries, any small corrupt act by a politician is picked up by the press, but in Italy the press is controlled by corruption !!! Contrast David Mellor with Berlosconi.

Hey i have just gained my first star , yay
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:14 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Orange and Yellow ? Are you sure that you are talking about NZ
No, I was talking about Italy
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Orange and Yellow ? Are you sure that you are talking about NZ and not Nepal ? Hare-Krishna, hare-hare , do you play the tambourine ?
Grrrrr is all the above not obvious if you live in Italy ? Everything is a mess there, (except food), the way they play football, the driving, the politicians.
In Anglo-Saxon countries, any small corrupt act by a politician is picked up by the press, but in Italy the press is controlled by corruption !!! Contrast David Mellor with Berlosconi.

Hey i have just gained my first star , yay
No, some of the food is a mess too - I tried cow nerves the other day. But the rest of it makes me laugh, something I forgot how to do in NZ. I hate football so their wrong playing doesn't affect me, the driving is a far sight better than in NZ, but I agree it's an adventure everyday. The politicians are indeed corrupt. Oh well. The really big thing i notice about life in Italy is that I sometimes get a bit irritated by things but find I'm laughing about them two minutes later whereas in NZ I would get mightily f£@&*d off and be seething for at least a month, banging my head against anything hard and screaming like a banshee.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

It happens all the time in NZ doesn't it, the Prime Minister, who controlls most of the media, bending the law at will (NOT). with contacts with the Mafia, large parts of the South of the country lawless, police controlled by the mafia, multiple attacks on immigrants, kidnapping. Ex-King of Italy recently was found to been involved in racketeering and importing prostitutes. There is Rust everywhere, democracy is nothing but a mere sham in Italy, half of legitimate business has links to organized crime, it is a covenient way of laundering money for them. You just try opening opening an Italian food company in Italywhen you are a foreigner and you will soon get a visit from a couple of hoods with violin cases, and they are not musicians !
Article from today's BBC, remember not to visit Naples if you are "doing" Pompei
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6108916.stm
and
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6105492.stm

Yes please live in Italy (while you can )

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 2nd 2006 at 6:21 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

It happens all the time in NZ doesn't it, the Prime Minister, who controlls most of the media, bending the law at will (NOT). with contacts with the Mafia, large parts of the South of the country lawless, police controlled by the mafia, multiple attacks on immigrants, kidnapping. Ex-King of Italy recently was found to been involved in racketeering and importing prostitutes. There is Rust everywhere, democracy is nothing but a mere sham in Italy, half of legitimate business has links to organized crime, it is a covenient way of laundering money for them. You just try opening opening an Italian food company in Italy and you will soon get a visit from a couple of hoods with violin cases, and they are not musicians !
Article from today's BBC, remember not to visit Naples if you are "doing" Pompei
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6108916.stm
and
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6105492.stm

Yes please live in Italy (while you can )
I once (it was enough ) went to Palermo, Scicily, which is the birthplace of La Cosa Nostra (da mob).

I saw hundreds and I mean hundreds of dead people. Old and young, babies even. It was awful

To find out why highlight below with your cursor

They had all been mummified. I dont know what I was expecting at a Catacomb, it was a tourist attraction. :scared: