Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand help please

New Zealand help please

Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of
Thumbs up New Zealand help please

hi, its me again some of you may already have spoken to me but im still looking for help and advice on how to move to New Zealand or Australia...

it would be aprreciated if you could reply with your help and advice.

thank you very much.

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:27 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand help please

Originally posted by slowmacro
hi, its me again some of you may already have spoken to me but im still looking for help and advice on how to move to New Zealand or Australia...

it would be aprreciated if you could reply with your help and advice.

thank you very much.

kayleigh
x
Hi Kayleigh

What do you want to know

Your above statement is quite broad.

What do you like doing?

What kind of work do you do?

What kind of climate do you want?

All these kind of things will help us to give you the best advice possible.

Jack

Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

its not me who works its my dad...

my dad is a fireman and also works with kids who have problems...
also he has worked with social services...

my mum is currently at college and should hopefully end up being a social worker....

we would like hot and sunny, but not to bad if you get me..lol.... we have briefly looked at gisborne....

we have also had an immigration evaluation done (online one) they think we "should" be quite successful also my dad rang the immigration bureau but they just told him how he can gethis points up or something....

kayleigh
x
p.s i think we have spoken before!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:15 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Well I suppose it would be easier if you or your parents could narrow it down to a country.

So lets start:

we would like hot and sunny, but not to bad if you get me..lol

New Zealand:

North of North Island would be good Tauranga, Auckland, Whangarei, Bay of Islands those types of places.

OZ:

Gets hot everywhere. Melbourne cooler especially in winter (cold). Others on here would be better able to advise.

Is climate the only thing you are looking for in your new country?

What about sports, hobbies ect?

Once you have the country sorted your parents need to find out where jobs are available.

Narrow it down to places that you like the look of and then research them a lot. If possible have a holiday and take in some of the places you like.

And dont be affraid to ask for any advice
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

ok thank you very much for your help.....

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default reading through her profile.....

Jack you must have a degree in patience and for that I thank you......x

To anyone 'dealing' with 'slowmacro' at any time, thankyou, and remember she is only !%, if she P***** you off.......permission to hit out!!!!!
Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:35 am
Banned

Default Re: reading through her profile.....

Originally posted by sven37
Jack you must have a degree in patience and for that I thank you......x

To anyone 'dealing' with 'slowmacro' at any time, thankyou, and remember she is only !%, if she P***** you off.......permission to hit out!!!!!

Just tell her to be careful. The regulars on here will look after her. But make sure she sticks to the main forums and does not drift off into private messages ect.

Jack
Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm sure I didnt post that she was 96.....

Old Feb 14th 2004, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

hey jack im always careful....lol

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:47 am
Banned

hey jack im always careful....lol

kayleigh
x

Keep it that way monkey girl
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

monkey girl, where did that come from...

i hear u was having a chat with my mother this morning.....

great isnt she....

not.... they really no how to embarrase you dont they...lol...

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:51 am
Banned

monkey girl, where did that come from...

i hear u was having a chat with my mother this morning.....

great isnt she....

not.... they really no how to embarrase you dont they...lol...

kayleigh
x
Monkey girl,

Your mums alright. Ive been told to keep an eye on you

Watching, always watching. No1 Monsters Inc.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

lol....

i dont need watchin.. im nearly 16..lol...

i can be careful... im always careful...

its my mum you wanna watch.. no joke...lol...

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:54 am
Banned

lol....

i dont need watchin.. im nearly 16..lol...

i can be careful... im always careful...

its my mum you wanna watch.. no joke...lol...

kayleigh
x
She scary :scared: :scared: :scared:

What have got myself into?
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

lol....

actually she can be scary.... not usually though... coz i'm a teeneager im not scared of anything so she dont scare me...lol...

damm she is gonna read this.... now that will be scary lol....

kayleigh
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.