New To Auckland

Old Oct 10th 2011, 5:53 am
Just Joined

Suki-Lou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New To Auckland

Hey!

My Husband, 2 kiddiwinks and I have just moved to Auckland and have now found our feet and are beginning to settle in.

NZ is beautiful and are looking forward to Summer!!

Looking forward to meeting new friends
Old Oct 10th 2011, 6:42 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New To Auckland

Just to say Hi and Welcome to BE I'm not in NZ as you can see, but I'm sure there will be a few NZ folks dropping by soon to point you in the right direction. There's tons of information on here so have a good read through. All the best.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New To Auckland

Hi and welcome

I moved to NZ just over a year ago but I've just moved up to Auckland last month. There's a few meet ups getting arranged around Auckland so keep an eye on the boards for info.