New advice

Old Jul 14th 2007, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Leewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the rough
Default New advice

I HAVE ABOUT $300,000 IN EQUITY WHEN I SELL MY HOUSE, COULD I GET A HOUSE IN AUCKLAND FOR ANOTHER 100,000 ON TOP OF THAT ? ALSO IS $ 28 AN HOUR GOOD MONEY OR AVERAGE? PLEASE ADVISE ME, CONFUSED LEE
Old Jul 14th 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New advice

Originally Posted by Leewales
I HAVE ABOUT $300,000 IN EQUITY WHEN I SELL MY HOUSE, COULD I GET A HOUSE IN AUCKLAND FOR ANOTHER 100,000 ON TOP OF THAT ? ALSO IS $ 28 AN HOUR GOOD MONEY OR AVERAGE? PLEASE ADVISE ME, CONFUSED LEE
Hi Lee,
check out www.realenz.co.nz for property prices, depends what you are looking for as to whether you will have enough money.

Again with the job...depends what job you are doing as to whether it would be considered good money, also whether it is liveable depends on how many hours you are working...$28 an hour for 40 hours would be $1120 less tax would leave you with around $870 a week, you work more hours get more dosh at the end of the week.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Leewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the rough

but what is the average wage? is it above or below $28 cheers Lee
Old Jul 14th 2007, 10:18 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

but what is the average wage? is it above or below $28 cheers Lee

You're like a pitbull, Lee.

You want an answer and you're not giving up until you get one.

Cool!

Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

The average wage for what Lee...what do you do? The average wage for a trucker would be $18.00 an hour, but it depends what you do...the minimum wage is $12.00 so on that standard it is good...
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

I'd put that amount of money in a savings account & get some good interest.
I would seriously look at renting before you buy, make sure you like it there, you get bugger all for your money in Auckland.
You wouldn't get much for 400k.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:30 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Taken from the Waikatio Times 14.07.07:
"who's earning what where?'

Wellington: $18.75
Auckland: $17.90
Southland: $16.83
Canterbury $16.61
Otago: $16.49
Waikato: $16.25
Bay of Plenty: $16.00
Taranaki: $16.00
Hawke's Bay: $15.75
Gisborne: $15.73
Northland: $15.00
Nelson: $15.00
Marlborough: $15.00
Tasman: $15.00
West Coast: $15.00
Manawatu: $15.00
Wanganui: $15.00
AVERAGE: $17.00
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Thanks for that Karonious, interesting to know!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

great and helpfull cheers,ps how far is hamilton from auckland by car?
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

That depends on how fast your driving? I think it took us somewhere between 60-90 mins.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:32 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

generally 90 minutes but depends on if you hit the traffic - could be more.