New adventure ?

Old Jul 23rd 2021, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New adventure ?

Good luck !
Old Jul 30th 2021, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Interview went really well as far as I could tell. The Principal Engineer / Brisbane office manager seemed impressed with my CV (because of my skills / experience) and is keen to get me on board so there's a chance I could be in to final interview with the company director next week
Job is a totally different kettle of fish though & I'd actually have to work for a living after 35 years of having it easy as with consultancy work, time is money. Sure it would be a great experience though so I'm keen to give it a crack.

In another turn of events, my NZ employer has asked (again) if I could help out in one of their other departments as they are seriously short staffed after a few recent resignations, so in response I offered them a deal.......
I'll do it if I can work remotely from Australia
They seem keen so just waiting for them to come up with a proposal.
Old Jul 30th 2021, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Timmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond repute

The brizzy job sounds good, but as for extra nz work surely they'd have the pretty common clause in your new contract of employment restricting you from working elsewhere? At least their permission would be needed, be a tax headache too wouldnt it?
Old Jul 31st 2021, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy Chch
The brizzy job sounds good, but as for extra nz work surely they'd have the pretty common clause in your new contract of employment restricting you from working elsewhere? At least their permission would be needed, be a tax headache too wouldnt it?
If I accept a job from an Aus employer then I'll resign from my current NZ role before making the move. If I go over to Aus on a remote working contract from my current NZ employer the plan will be to arrange Aus employment for when that contract ends or end that contract early if an Aus employer wants me sooner. I defo won't be working two jobs.... One is plenty enough.
Not a tax issue so long as you stick to the rules. I do have to get some income tax advice but as far as I know I can work remotely in Aus for my NZ employer and pay NZ income tax for 183 days before it becomes an issue (which is 6 months). In that period you are essentially saying you remain tax domiciled or resident for tax purposes in NZ.
Only problem I foresee is I intend to permanently migrate to Aus. I'm not going for a holiday etc, so if that is my intention then I may have to declare my tax status change to Aus from the get go? .....but that's up for discussion with a tax expert.
Old Jul 31st 2021, 4:14 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
Only problem I foresee is I intend to permanently migrate to Aus. I'm not going for a holiday etc,
I'm sure you're across all this but just on the off-chance, have your worked out your pathway to Australian permanent residency (and then citizenship, if wanted)?

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/ente...izens/overview
Old Jul 31st 2021, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I'm sure you're across all this but just on the off-chance, have your worked out your pathway to Australian permanent residency (and then citizenship, if wanted)?

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/ente...izens/overview
I don't need a pathway to Residency or Citizenship in Aus. Since I'm an NZ Citizen there are no restrictions on me or the family living and working in Aus........we just lose out on any benefits of having the Residency/Citizenship status but one can cover oneself for that.
It is possible to become a Resident and then Citizen but in our case because of our age we'd have to do this through an employer, however this may change in the future and become easier or even more difficult. Great if we can become PR then Citizens but not really a life and death issue. If it doesn't happen then there's not much to be lost other than we dont have access to benefits etc. Kids can qualify for their own PR then Citizenship status later on and we'll just struggle along.
Old Aug 28th 2021, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey Hey team British Expats.
I hope you're all well and enjoying the Lockdown

So, latest update.......still no job in Australia. As expected it appears many AUS employers have locked down employing anyone from overseas due to Covid19 as it may interfere with the process so they are only considering people already in AUS with the right to live and work there....bummer, but I knew this could be the case as my employer in NZ is doing the same.

I have been investigating if I could continue working for my NZ employer but whilst working remotely in AUS, but as yet nothing positive has come out of that.

After a family discussion last week we have made the decision to just do it, without either of us getting a job. This does increase the risk somewhat, but we think we have it covered.
We have over a $1M equity in the house here and taking every cost in to consideration we feel we can easily move to AUS, buy a property and be mortgage free and have sufficient funds in the bank to cover both of us being off work for 6 months (although the plan is to get jobs asap), so with that said and as soon as Covid19 restrictions allow the house is going on the market and we're gonna migrate to Brisbane.
Aiming to get there late November ideally.
Boom! Bring it on
Old Aug 28th 2021, 11:24 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I don't need a pathway to Residency or Citizenship in Aus. Since I'm an NZ Citizen there are no restrictions on me or the family living and working in Aus........we just lose out on any benefits of having the Residency/Citizenship status but one can cover oneself for that.
It is possible to become a Resident and then Citizen but in our case because of our age we'd have to do this through an employer, however this may change in the future and become easier or even more difficult. Great if we can become PR then Citizens but not really a life and death issue. If it doesn't happen then there's not much to be lost other than we dont have access to benefits etc. Kids can qualify for their own PR then Citizenship status later on and we'll just struggle along.
Ok. Remember that your Special Category Visa (subclass 444) ceases whenever you travel overseas, however at present you can apply for a new SCV when you re-enter Australia. Hopefully that rule will remain.
Old Aug 29th 2021, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

@ spouse of scouse

Yep aware of that thanks, although it doesn't concern me.
Aus Immigration implemented that SCV and process back in 1994 specifically to allow NZ Citizens to live and work in Aus so long as they met the health and character criteria. I guess they did it as a way to keep track of NZ'ers in Aus by giving them a visa on entry, whereas prior to that they may have just rocked in and disappeared ?
Even in the unlikely event that process was changed, something else would replace it and thousands would be affected (or would benefit), not just me. Highly unlikely Aus Immigration would take it away as it'll be provided by mutually agreed reciprocal process that also allows Aus citizens to live and work in NZ, albeit slightly different criteria.
I don't have any plans to leave although that could change if we decide to travel for holiday or if close family get sick in the UK, but I'll always be an NZ Citizen so should always be able to return.
The plan on arrival will be to get PR through my employer asap, then Aus Citizenship. If that proves to be difficult because of our age then we'll concentrate on getting it for the kids asap so we can avoid international school fees if they want to go to Uni. We have at least 8 years before the eldest would be going.
Old Aug 29th 2021, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

... so with that said and as soon as Covid19 restrictions allow the house is going on the market and we're gonna migrate to Brisbane.
Aiming to get there late November ideally.
Boom! Bring it on
There was a clip on the news yesterday that said real estate was booming even more during lockdown as people have more free time to surf the net and look at property. They said agents have protocols in place that allow them to continue to operate remotely, including online appraisals, auctions and negotiations, so you might still be able to make some progress at Level 3. Good luck!!
Old Aug 31st 2021, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Brisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond repute

@ spouse of scouse

Aus Immigration implemented that SCV and process back in 1994 specifically to allow NZ Citizens to live and work in Aus so long as they met the health and character criteria. I guess they did it as a way to keep track of NZ'ers in Aus by giving them a visa on entry, whereas prior to that they may have just rocked in and disappeared ?
Even in the unlikely event that process was changed, something else would replace it and thousands would be affected (or would benefit), not just me. Highly unlikely Aus Immigration would take it away as it'll be provided by mutually agreed reciprocal process that also allows Aus citizens to live and work in NZ, albeit slightly different criteria.
I don't have any plans to leave although that could change if we decide to travel for holiday or if close family get sick in the UK, but I'll always be an NZ Citizen so should always be able to return.
The plan on arrival will be to get PR through my employer asap, then Aus Citizenship. If that proves to be difficult because of our age then we'll concentrate on getting it for the kids asap so we can avoid international school fees if they want to go to Uni. We have at least 8 years before the eldest would be going.
Hi I came across this thread and wanted to reach out to you when I read this. That's incorrect. New Zealand citizens are charged domestic student fees for Australian university education and that includes access to Commonwealth Supported Place (discounts) for certain degree programs. The only difference is that NZ students are unable to access student loan facilities and may have to pay their fees up front each semester.

As someone who made the move from New Zealand to Australia (and knows first hand the rewards and pitfalls) my recommendation would to apply for residency before you leave New Zealand unless you have a written agreement from an employer to sponsor you for permanent residency when you arrive. Always operate from a position of strength - have a job offer to go to and just don't launch your family into the wide blue yonder as there is zero in the way of a safety net if it doesn't go to plan. Yes salaries are good over here but so is the competition for work - there are heaps of extremely well qualified and competent people already present in Australia and a lot of them are trying desperately to get into Queensland right now. The red hot property market is a reflection of that.

Be aware that when the present embargo on international arrivals is lifted you will still have to undergo (and pay for) 2 weeks hotel quarantine. When you finish that you'll have to find somewhere to live, move in, get your kids into school, start work and receive your shipment of household possessions from New Zealand, all of which could be adversely affected by another lock down that could happen literally at any moment.

I don't regret for one minute making the move to Australia, but reading through your posts on this thread makes me think you have an idealised and rather romantic outlook given the covid-19 situation and its considerable effects on every aspect of everyday life. Try not to see it as a "new adventure" but as a sensible and well considered investment decision for yourself and your family.

@ spouse of scouse

That's partially correct. The truth of it is that NZ citizens are only permitted to be here on temporary visas unless they apply for residency. The problem with temporary visas is that they're just that - temporary and can be withdrawn or refused at any time They're intended to allow New Zealanders to live and work here so long as they can support themselves. There is limited access to certain jobs, no voting rights, no access to government benefits, things get quite difficult when you come to retirement age or if your children need to access particular services.

Hey team BE, thanks for the advice. Will certainly take it all on board.

If you have any experience of Brisbane, where are the good suburbs to live in....in your opinion. Which are the ones to steer clear of...and why ?
We are looking at many houses on realestate.com.au in many different suburbs but no idea if these places are good, safe, kid friendly etc. etc. Obs we have to think about schools also as our boys are currently 10yrs and 5yrs old.
Cheers.
The northside is generally considered to be more favourable, especially among professionals such as engineers. Try areas such as Ferny Grove, the Gap, Cashmere, Bridgeman Downs, Albany Creek, Everton Park, Arana Hills, Samford Valley/Village, Carseldine and the stretch up to North Lakes and maybe Dayboro at a pinch. You'll need to be no more than a few minutes from a train station and don't forget to look at private as well as state schools. Expect to pay similar prices to New Zealand to live in a desirable area and expect to get pinged for stamp duty. Quite a few properties are advertised without a price, you'll need to do your research well to find out what they're currently selling for. Termites are a problem, never buy without an inspection.

Last edited by Brisbannite; Aug 31st 2021 at 11:43 am.
Old Aug 31st 2021, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Brisbannite
Hi I came across this thread and wanted to reach out to you when I read this. That's incorrect. New Zealand citizens are charged domestic student fees for Australian university education and that includes access to Commonwealth Supported Place (discounts) for certain degree programs. The only difference is that NZ students are unable to access student loan facilities and may have to pay their fees up front each semester.

As someone who made the move from New Zealand to Australia (and knows first hand the rewards and pitfalls) my recommendation would to apply for residency before you leave New Zealand unless you have a written agreement from an employer to sponsor you for permanent residency when you arrive. Always operate from a position of strength - have a job offer to go to and just don't launch your family into the wide blue yonder as there is zero in the way of a safety net if it doesn't go to plan. Yes salaries are good over here but so is the competition for work - there are heaps of extremely well qualified and competent people already present in Australia and a lot of them are trying desperately to get into Queensland right now. The red hot property market is a reflection of that.

Be aware that when the present embargo on international arrivals is lifted you will still have to undergo (and pay for) 2 weeks hotel quarantine. When you finish that you'll have to find somewhere to live, move in, get your kids into school, start work and receive your shipment of household possessions from New Zealand, all of which could be adversely affected by another lock down that could happen literally at any moment.

I don't regret for one minute making the move to Australia, but reading through your posts on this thread makes me think you have an idealised and rather romantic outlook given the covid-19 situation and its considerable effects on every aspect of everyday life. Try not to see it as a "new adventure" but as a sensible and well considered investment decision for yourself and your family.
Hey, thanks for the message.

Yes I get that, however if by the time University does crop up for the eldest child (in around 8 years time) and by that time the child is an AU citizen then we won't have any student fees and we'll have access to student loans etc since we'll then be Aus Citizens ?
Ultimately we'd all like to progress to Aus Residency, PR then Aus Citizens asap but looking at the timelines that may take us 7 years because of our age.

We are unable to apply for Residency in Aus at this moment as the ONLY way we would qualify is by Aus employer sponsorship due to our age, but neither of us have jobs....yet!
If that changes then we'd hope to ensure the employer is keen to sponsor us for Residency so we can get that ball rolling asap.
We are unable to "operate from a position of strength". After 4 months of me trying to get a job and after several discussions on the reasons why I've not secured one, I'm told it is unlikely to happen because I'm still in NZ and employers in my industry simply won't entertain employing a person from overseas due to the issues with Covid and subsequent travel restrictions etc and the fact the rules seem to change at the drop of a hat. I was aware of that as my employer in NZ is doing exactly the same. The company has always considered and recruited from overseas, however with all job adverts now it states they will ONLY consider applications from people already in NZ with the right to work or from people with the right to travel to NZ who demonstrate that they will arrive back in NZ within 3 months.
Because of this there is an urgent need that we travel to Aus without jobs as that is the only way we are going to make this work. Waiting months/years for things to change isn't an option as we'd then be too old to even go to Aus.
So yes, the family is going to be launched in to the wide blue yonder with the risks associated, but we are going in to it with our eyes wide open and we are aware of the risks. We don't expect the Mrs to have any issues with getting a job. She is a very experienced senior nurse, has her registration and is a trained vaccinator of everything and Covid so don't expect she'll have any issues whatsoever. My process may take a little longer but after a chat with Powerlink yesterday, I came away from that way more positive in that the jobs are there to be had for me, BUT to get one I need to be there, so that is what I'm gonna do.
At the point we wish to travel to Brisbane, if MIQ is needed then we'll more than likely delay until we can either quarantine in our new temporary home OR the travel bubble opens again. I'm fairly sure the Mrs doesn't want to entertain 2 weeks in MIQ as a family stuck in one room, but we'll see how we go.
We'll already have somewhere to live before we leave NZ. Our shipment will be going in to storage on arrival until we purchase a property and the essentials will be following us by air freight so we have them as soon as possible. Since we're hoping to be there at the end of November there is no point getting the kids in to school as Brisbane schools break up for summer 10 December till end of January which is why we are going at that time so the kids can have the couple months to get their bearings and chill out before starting school in the new year.
We have also migrated before so well aware how it works and the pitfalls.
We have zero control over Covid and the effects it has on travel and entry etc so will just take it on the chin and do whatever we can or whatever we have to do to make it work and at the end of the day the journey is a new adventure and also a well considered investment decision for both the short and long term benefits of the whole family and we're all quite excited at the prospect even though there are some unknown issues possible.
Old Sep 2nd 2021, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Brisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond repute

Good on ya! Best of luck, I hope it works out well. Anecdotally I've heard that its very difficult to get employers to sponsor New Zealand citizens but you may get lucky and find one willing to help out. Making the move from NZ to Aus was a difficult decision for us 14 years ago but it was the right one, every day I feel blessed to be here. I wish you the same joy.
Old Sep 3rd 2021, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, thanks for the message.

Yes I get that, however if by the time University does crop up for the eldest child (in around 8 years time) and by that time the child is an AU citizen then we won't have any student fees and we'll have access to student loans etc since we'll then be Aus Citizens ?
Ultimately we'd all like to progress to Aus Residency, PR then Aus Citizens asap but looking at the timelines that may take us 7 years because of our age.

We are unable to apply for Residency in Aus at this moment as the ONLY way we would qualify is by Aus employer sponsorship due to our age, but neither of us have jobs....yet!
If that changes then we'd hope to ensure the employer is keen to sponsor us for Residency so we can get that ball rolling asap.
We are unable to "operate from a position of strength". After 4 months of me trying to get a job and after several discussions on the reasons why I've not secured one, I'm told it is unlikely to happen because I'm still in NZ and employers in my industry simply won't entertain employing a person from overseas due to the issues with Covid and subsequent travel restrictions etc and the fact the rules seem to change at the drop of a hat. I was aware of that as my employer in NZ is doing exactly the same. The company has always considered and recruited from overseas, however with all job adverts now it states they will ONLY consider applications from people already in NZ with the right to work or from people with the right to travel to NZ who demonstrate that they will arrive back in NZ within 3 months.
Because of this there is an urgent need that we travel to Aus without jobs as that is the only way we are going to make this work. Waiting months/years for things to change isn't an option as we'd then be too old to even go to Aus.
So yes, the family is going to be launched in to the wide blue yonder with the risks associated, but we are going in to it with our eyes wide open and we are aware of the risks. We don't expect the Mrs to have any issues with getting a job. She is a very experienced senior nurse, has her registration and is a trained vaccinator of everything and Covid so don't expect she'll have any issues whatsoever. My process may take a little longer but after a chat with Powerlink yesterday, I came away from that way more positive in that the jobs are there to be had for me, BUT to get one I need to be there, so that is what I'm gonna do.
At the point we wish to travel to Brisbane, if MIQ is needed then we'll more than likely delay until we can either quarantine in our new temporary home OR the travel bubble opens again. I'm fairly sure the Mrs doesn't want to entertain 2 weeks in MIQ as a family stuck in one room, but we'll see how we go.
We'll already have somewhere to live before we leave NZ. Our shipment will be going in to storage on arrival until we purchase a property and the essentials will be following us by air freight so we have them as soon as possible. Since we're hoping to be there at the end of November there is no point getting the kids in to school as Brisbane schools break up for summer 10 December till end of January which is why we are going at that time so the kids can have the couple months to get their bearings and chill out before starting school in the new year.
We have also migrated before so well aware how it works and the pitfalls.
We have zero control over Covid and the effects it has on travel and entry etc so will just take it on the chin and do whatever we can or whatever we have to do to make it work and at the end of the day the journey is a new adventure and also a well considered investment decision for both the short and long term benefits of the whole family and we're all quite excited at the prospect even though there are some unknown issues possible.
​​​​​​I cannot understand why companies will not sponsor you.....you are in New Zealand..so in "right side of the globe already" , you have also migrated before and been successful with that move, maybe if you have not already have done so "push that info" as two people I know of one from Ireland the other from Wales) have been offered sponsorships and accepted these jobs one in SA and the other in NSW..(the NSW job will be transferred to WA once the current WA situation is resolved) hope all works out for you and if not at least you really enjoy your NZ life, it could be worse.
Old Sep 4th 2021, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brits1
​​​​​​I cannot understand why companies will not sponsor you.....you are in New Zealand..so in "right side of the globe already" , you have also migrated before and been successful with that move, maybe if you have not already have done so "push that info" as two people I know of one from Ireland the other from Wales) have been offered sponsorships and accepted these jobs one in SA and the other in NSW..(the NSW job will be transferred to WA once the current WA situation is resolved) hope all works out for you and if not at least you really enjoy your NZ life, it could be worse.
It's not so much being on the "right side of the globe" but more being in the right state at the right time. Australians are used to people moving for work, that's not an issue. Queensland and Western Australia are the "in places to be" not just because of the way we've handled the pandemic but because of the enviable lifestyle we enjoy.

As a result employers can pretty much pick and chose, they're bound to favour the applicants that present the least risk and who are already living and working here. That is why EscapetoNZ wants to be here, even without a job.

However, the corollary of that is employers are unlikely to offer sponsorship to New Zealanders because they already have the right to live and work in Australia, and hundreds of thousands of them do. Factor in the expense of sponsoring an entire family for residency and the age of some applicants (so many Australians are retired by 50) and it easily falls into the "too hard" basket.

I think EscapedtoNZ is very brave to be doing what he's chosen to do when the easier option is to stay put and make the best of what he's got. Good luck to him.

Take a look at the property press for the greater Brisbane area - some parts are experiencing a 20% surge in prices. The market is nuts at the moment https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-...-out/100431026

Last edited by Brisbannite; Sep 4th 2021 at 3:12 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.