New additions

Old Jul 12th 2012, 3:47 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default New additions

Introducing Bertrand, Russell

Old Jul 12th 2012, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New additions

Is that all the info we get??? They are adorable x
Old Jul 12th 2012, 8:10 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

well Bertrand is a mini schnauzer and 12 weeks old. Off to puppy school on Saturday.

Russell is a ginger cat roughly about 14wks and seems like he's going to like being a lap cat
Old Jul 12th 2012, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
well Bertrand is a mini schnauzer and 12 weeks old. Off to puppy school on Saturday.

Russell is a ginger cat roughly about 14wks and seems like he's going to like being a lap cat
Gorgeous!
Old Jul 13th 2012, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Miss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud of

How lovely

I would love to have a dog but neither of us are home during the day and it wouldn't be fair. The other half won't even entertain the idea of a cat! Grumpy bugger
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:51 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

That is a cute pup, lovely cat too.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 10:27 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

lovely
Old Jul 13th 2012, 11:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Nic

I would love to have a dog but neither of us are home during the day and it wouldn't be fair. The other half won't even entertain the idea of a cat! Grumpy bugger
You need to tell him it's part of the immigration requirements and you'll be in breach of article 47 of Appendix D sub-section 95(ii) if you don't get one.

Didn't you know that every new arrival to NZ has to get at least one puppy or a kitten?
Old Jul 13th 2012, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
You need to tell him it's part of the immigration requirements and you'll be in breach of article 47 of Appendix D sub-section 95(ii) if you don't get one.

Didn't you know that every new arrival to NZ has to get at least one puppy or a kitten?

They are very cute MrsF. Have thought about getting a dog but the whole picking poo up issue puts me off. Also, I'm hoping to get a job in the not too distant future, so it would be unfair to the dog.

I love kittens but not so keen on cats. I'm quite happy with other people's cats just don't want myself.

I still miss having a hamster & I've dreamt about hamsters the last two nights I know, I'm sad.
I'll have that The dtb laughing at me again
Old Jul 14th 2012, 12:26 am

to true, I had to leave my dog and cats, far to old to put him through the hassle of flights, injections, different home, then moving to another home etc.
But they are in lovely homes with lovely people keeping in touch letting me know how they are getting on. House seems odd without animals have always had them and can't see not ever having any.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

.......................... or just cry!!

It usually works.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 3:11 am
Banned

kingdavid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Before i saw the photos,i've thought it was of that great philosopher.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 3:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

.......................... or just cry!!

It usually works.

& tell 'im you are homesick and pining for Blighty.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 3:24 am

Originally Posted by kingdavid2012
Before i saw the photos,i've thought it was of that great philosopher.
They are named after him, think we even have the personalised number plate sorted now. Teapot

Originally Posted by BEVS

& tell 'im you are homesick and pining for Blighty.
Or you could just do what I did with my previous dogs and that was to offer special favours then renege on it as obviously women can change their minds and are fickle creatures

Last edited by MrsFychan; Jul 14th 2012 at 3:27 am.