Nelson

Old Apr 28th 2013, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nelson

Wow, Cable Bay, just drove from Nelson to Blenheim, Havelock, gorgeous amazing country. Kaikoura and the seal pups tomorrow
Old Apr 28th 2013, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nelson

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Wow, Cable Bay, just drove from Nelson to Blenheim, Havelock, gorgeous amazing country. Kaikoura and the seal pups tomorrow
You'll love the seals, drive down to the point and you can get really close to them. Try Hanmer springs if you can, brilliant
Old Apr 28th 2013, 8:32 pm

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Grab a bottle of Savvy, from one of the cellar doors, go see the seals, stop by one of the crayfish caravans. Order a seafood feast, with chips, grab a bench by the shore. Enjoy with afore mentioned wine! Perfect South Island experience.
Old Apr 28th 2013, 9:25 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ohau Falls for the seal pups . Tiz a good road trip isn't it. We sometimes do it just because......
Old Apr 29th 2013, 2:26 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Also make sure you stop just south of the seal pups and try the crayfish

The place begins with N but I cannot remember off the top of my head

What do you think of Blenheim??? We were there on Friday
Old Apr 29th 2013, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Back home now. Loved Kaikoura and the seaward range. Loved the sea pups at Ohau Falls. Loved Blenheim and the river walks and the Omaka aircraft place. Didn't have any vino as I was the sober driver Loved Nelson and the city centre (better than Chch ever was!!). Loved Maruia Falls and the World's longest swing bridge (NZ) and loved Punakaiki and the Coast (as usual and always!) An 1,111 km road trip of amazing scenery and sights and a reminder of how lucky I am!!
Old Apr 29th 2013, 6:32 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Also make sure you stop just south of the seal pups and try the crayfish

The place begins with N but I cannot remember off the top of my head

What do you think of Blenheim??? We were there on Friday
Nins Bin!