Nelson?

Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nelson?

Hi Sandi,

My husband is an HGV driver at present but we have done lots of jobs over the years. Hubby was trained mortgage/financial advisor for 10 years we have had two businesses and I was a policewoman for 10 years...............phew!........anyway Im an admin assistant in a school just now but also do classroom assistant work so there are jobs for us just not we paid but we are in a good financial position to come and will be keeping on our house here and renting it out.
Nelson sounding good. Weve had a close bereavement and another friend is seriously ill so trying to be very supportive to close friends just now but they both knew previously that NZ was our goal so they want us to go..................just feeling a wee bit needed here and trying to see what happens.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Sandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really niceSandi Bloss is just really nice

Hope it all works out with regard to your friends. I meant to say that Nelson is not the place to come to earn lots of money. The wages here are known as "sunshine wages" as people move here for the lovely lifestyle and not for particular jobs or money. Unemployment is low and house prices are higher than other parts of NZ. That said, if you are outdoors kind of person, the kind of things you'll like to do don't cost much. If we'd wanted to earn lots of money we'd have stayed in the UK.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

Thanks for info Sandi. We will also be earning less in NZ than here. I should have started a Law Degree in September but have defered it until next Sept and I believe I can do that another twice just to see how we settle in NZ and it also gives be a plan B if things dont work out in NZ or if we dont get out. I feel as though because of my oldest sons age (12 1/2) this is the best time time to go education wise for him. We are looking forward to the outdoor lifestyle for kids.............that will outweigh anything else for us. Cheers!