Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Need to meet English people in Christchurch

Need to meet English people in Christchurch

Old Jul 7th 2008, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Belinda Kemp has a brilliant futureBelinda Kemp has a brilliant futureBelinda Kemp has a brilliant futureBelinda Kemp has a brilliant futureBelinda Kemp has a brilliant futureBelinda Kemp has a brilliant futureBelinda Kemp has a brilliant futureBelinda Kemp has a brilliant future
Default Need to meet English people in Christchurch

Hi all,
I am a mature student doing a PhD at Lincoln University. Am working part time as well and hoping to move closer into ChCh from Lincoln in the next few months. We are from Brighton/Hove UK UK and really need to meet english folks with a sense of humour!! I have a teenage son and would love to be included in any activities you are organising!! We have been here for 1 and half years and am desperate to go now but have work to finish! Hope we can meet up

Cheers Belinda
Old Jul 9th 2008, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to meet English people in Christchurch

Hello and welcome. Sorry I'm neither English nor in Christchurch but check under meetups and I'm sure you'll find something happening. Good luck.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need to meet English people in Christchurch

Oops. Missed this post.

Hi there and welcome to this little NZ forum. Have some karma.

I see from your 2nd post you have found the meet-up sub forum. Hopefully you'll get to meet-up with the Xch lot soon as....